You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 28, 2017 10:13 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Hello Calypso and Slice where are you two...

I notice since Slice post his picture on here both Calypso and Slice absent on the Forum... I wonder if those two had plans to meet each other.... I don't trust either one of them especially Calypso...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Apr 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Hello Calypso and Slice where are you two...

Boy work in me ASS. So if Kaiso, want to meet me and have fun, ah borrowing  somebody anybody peter.  That Nastiness Woman they call Kaiso, she mouth too damn bad.

#3 Apr 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

I notice since Slice post his picture on here both Calypso and Slice absent on the Forum... I wonder if those two had plans to meet each other.... I don't trust either one of them especially Calypso...

Mt Rich Possi

Don't you dear humiliate me like this by affiliating my name with that thug! Use Lilly name instead. She is better for him than me.

#4 May 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Calypso  Lily don't come here on spiceislander Talkshop anymore I believe she does post on Growing up in Grenada because she spent half of her childhood on the Island of Grenada itself, she can identify  and chat with a lot of those just like herself who spent  some of  their childhood  or some of their youth years residing or even schooling on the Island of Spice so sorrry. I will tell Lily you mentioned her.

Board footer