You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 13, 2016 11:03 am

1Luv
Active

Donald Trump

He is now President elect of the United States.

#2 Nov 13, 2016 1:11 pm

GMW
Active

Re: Donald Trump

I think the deadening silence says it all. I suspect MRP will crow after Church.

#3 Nov 13, 2016 1:24 pm

Slice
Active

He is the president elect. We doh really have choice at this time.  You should take  your frustrations and Hillary and the corrupt Democratic party.   Obama carried more Hispanics vote than her.  She was ah total disaster.  Just imagine she could not beat, the worst ever candidate in history.  She  and her husband are FRIGGING tiefs and do not deserve the Honor of the presidency.  GOSH I ent no Trump fan, but in a way, I am not totally disappointed she did not get, what she and her husband thought was theirs, and their rights.

I read something in the Washington Post that said, basically don't blame her lost on Comey or anything else.  Blame it squarely on her.  She had too many baggage.  Pay to play, Benghazi, e-mails scandals and much, much more.

#4 Nov 13, 2016 2:33 pm

Calypso
Active

Do you see a raise of fascism in countries like Austria, Croatia, Poland, Slovenia. Trump as our newly elected President is the cause. They should impeach him and do not allow him to serve the full term. Horrible man! A pig in suit.

#5 Nov 13, 2016 3:38 pm

Slice
Active

How the hell they are going to impeach him? What charges you going to bring to impeach him?

#6 Nov 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Spanish Eyes

A massive congratulations to President Trump. Hillary underestimated the millions of hard working tax paying patriotic Americans she refered to as "deplorables"....

#7 Nov 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice, I am saying that if Trump becomes a monster in the White House he could be removed. He does not have to finish his full term. The governing body could end it for him. I came to America in 1980 when Jimmy Carter was President. Since then I've lived through several leaders. Trump is the first candidate who has caused the most controversy. Lots of people are demonstrating against him. I see a lot of animosity ahead from him. RD 's opinion is very hazy. He doesn't like Trump but he didn't want Hilary to win. Bull crap! Hilary was the most competent of the two. The rise of fascism must me stopped! And it will!

#8 Nov 13, 2016 5:30 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Calypso wrote:

RD 's opinion is very hazy. He doesn't like Trump but he didn't want Hilary to win. Bull crap! Hilary was the most competent of the two.

It isn't hazy at all.  I didn't want either one of them in the White House and didn't vote for either one of them.

#9 Nov 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Slice
Active

Calpyso,  I hated Hillary.  I voted for her for one reason and one reason only.  I was hoping the Supreme Court was going to be ah bit more liberal.  That is the only reason I voted for that Corrupt son of ah gun.  That is why I ent crying.  The man won the presidency, let him be for now.

#10 Nov 14, 2016 6:15 pm

Expat
Active

Lets see, her emails conveniently dug up just before the polls were STILL not worthy of a court case. Keeping things close to your chest is not the same as being corrupt.

The charge that maybe she spoke to people quicker who donated to one of the best respected charities doesn't really sound all that corrupt to me. Especially when most if not all would have or could have been able to speak anyway. Lets face it Trump bought pictures of himself from one of his charities with charity money.

And then we have Trump the Terrible with what is it 75 real court cases stacking up for him to defend against for all kinds of manipulation, double dealing, and miss selling of courses in his University of dodgy business practices. Never mind his grabbing psy.

And he had the nerve to call HER crooked.  Sheesh.

Then how is he going to distance himself from all his businesses?

Seems like it took everyone a long time to realise that he really should NEVER have been in the race. I think the euphoria is even fading from Trump as he finally realises it is a tough job which you can't BS yourself out of a World War. Or go back and have another deal when your country is in the toilet.

Board footer