You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Apr 30, 2017 7:06 pm

Mt Rich Possi

I refuse to kiss a woman that wears a ring on her Tongue...

I hope some of the young ladies on my facebook page  and on this forum don't feel offended by this message... A couple days ago I went to buy parts for my truck.. This young lady between the age of 20 to 25 walked in the parts store.. She had rings around her eye brows, rings under her bottom lip, a couple rings on her nose and lots of rings on her ears... when she open her mouth I notice she had a huge ring on her tongue as well...I looked up at the heavens and shook my head with disgust...I had to pinch myself because I thought I was shopping in a Jewelry strore.... If I was a single man I would not date a woman with all those rings all over her face...Plus I refuse to kiss or make love to a woman with a ring on her tongue...Call me old fashion if you like... I find it disgusting when I see a woman wearing a ring on her tongue..

#2 May 01, 2017 7:35 am

Slice

Re: I refuse to kiss a woman that wears a ring on her Tongue...

You have got to be nuts.  You mean ah big hard stone man like you, doh know why women have that ring on their tongue?  Ok so it not my favorite  part of sex, but MRP, if you ever find ah woman wearing ah Tongue Ring and she know how to use that Tongue ring, ah guarantee, she would drive you nuts.

Just tink about this for ah second, Tongue Ring is not for face, lips or Tongue kissing.

Why you tink, if ah woman is wearing ah Tongue Ring, and is showing interest in you, she always make sure, you see her Tongue Ring?

#3 May 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Expat

Dud, if the lady is wearing THAT much visible hard wear you almost guarantee she is carrying a load where you will never be asked to visit.  I expect she sounds like a Cathedral bell tower in full swing when she gets her momentum.

#4 May 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Vanni

So, how bout tattooed men (and women), who, the older and saggier they go, the more they look like toilet graffiti?

Vanni <- running away tongue

#5 May 01, 2017 9:42 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:

You have got to be nuts.  You mean ah big hard stone man like you, doh know why women have that ring on their tongue?  Ok so it not my favorite  part of sex, but MRP, if you ever find ah woman wearing ah Tongue Ring and she know how to use that Tongue ring, ah guarantee, she would drive you nuts.

Just tink about this for ah second, Tongue Ring is not for face, lips or Tongue kissing.

Why you tink, if ah woman is wearing ah Tongue Ring, and is showing interest in you, she always make sure, you see her Tongue Ring?

=======================================================================

Slice I don't think Calypso would be to impress with your upper comment (LOL).. Remember Calypso is pure and she is not into Oral sex...

Growing up back in the Caribbean we never heard about Oral sex... Now here in North America big old men like Slice, Spider and Expat are expert when coming to perfroming Oral Sex...

the first gal that perform Oral sex on me was back in 1978...I think that gal went to school she was hot to trot and she wasn't wearing that stupid ring on her tongue...

So that's the reason why I would not kiss a woman that wearing a tongue ring.. For all you know maybe she just finish having oral sex with JAM UP or GMW... Not thank brother Slice women with tongue ring turn me off..

MT Rich Possi

#6 May 02, 2017 7:01 am

Slice

Vanni wrote:

So, how bout tattooed men (and women), who, the older and saggier they go, the more they look like toilet graffiti?

Vanni <- running away tongue

I hate all tattoos.

BTW, there was this stripper who had my initials  tattooed on her Upper leg, real close to the ting.  Now she is ah preacher, ah must ask her one day, if it is still there?

Nah ah better not do that, that go cause ah whole new story, so ah  ent sure if ah want to find out.

Lord! if ah die today, Slice really had fun with booze and women.

#7 May 02, 2017 7:09 am

Slice

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Slice wrote:

=======================================================================

Slice I don't think Calypso would be to impress with your upper comment (LOL).. Remember Calypso is pure and she is not into Oral sex...

Growing up back in the Caribbean we never heard about Oral sex... Now here in North America big old men like Slice, Spider and Expat are expert when coming to perfroming Oral Sex...

the first gal that perform Oral sex on me was back in 1978...I think that gal went to school she was hot to trot and she wasn't wearing that stupid ring on her tongue...

So that's the reason why I would not kiss a woman that wearing a tongue ring.. For all you know maybe she just finish having oral sex with JAM UP or GMW... Not thank brother Slice women with tongue ring turn me off..

MT Rich Possi

MRP doh get me wrong, I ent crazy about Oral sex, but say wha some women insist on going there, so ah going with them.

I will never forgot this Young couple in Grenada. I think their last names was Bain.  One day they had ah fight, they use to always fight;  then, one day the woman come out and say, you playing man, last night when ah wanted the ting all you cloud ah do was Oral.  Well mama and papa, the whole village started looking at that man different.  Growing up in Grenada, that was the worst thing ah man could of done to ah woman.

#8 May 02, 2017 7:17 am

Slice

Expat wrote:

Dud, if the lady is wearing THAT much visible hard wear you almost guarantee she is carrying a load where you will never be asked to visit.  I expect she sounds like a Cathedral bell tower in full swing when she gets her momentum.

You have to imagine ah young man coming from Grenada, in those days,  women was very difficult to get.  Then ah come to America and women throwing themselves at you. I dived head first without any thought.  I played the game and I played it very well, but no matter what I always protected myself.

Just imagine, a stripper who had  every man and woman she could have, and even today she is still in love with me.

Board footer