You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 23, 2016 10:38 am

Slice

WAS TRYING TO BE NOT VERY POLITICAL,BUT HERE IT IS THE GRENADA INFORM

#2 Nov 23, 2016 1:41 pm

gripe

Re: WAS TRYING TO BE NOT VERY POLITICAL,BUT HERE IT IS THE GRENADA INFORM

Slice, which story do you want us to pay attention to from the link to the "Grenada Informer" that you gave us? Or, is it that you want us to see ALL the melee that is taking place home?

Let me concentrate on one story, Mr. DeBourg's conviction. It is a terrible turn of events for him. While he may not get all 42 years that he faces, the other concern is whether the failed bank's former customers will get even 10 cents on their dollar that they deposited.

#3 Nov 23, 2016 2:20 pm

Slice

See ah honestly ent read none of the stories.  Ah was trying not to be too Political, ah was just posting information.  I also think the world knows I ent no fan of Tiefing KEETH.  But now that you mention that, ah go read it.  It sounds real juicy.

#4 Nov 23, 2016 4:09 pm

gripe

Mr. DeBourg's saga is one of a fall from grace. He had a lot, was up there, and has fallen real hard.

To his credit, Mr. DeBourg tried to be a worthwhile Grenadian businessman. But, somehow, something went wrong which led him to his current situation.

Board footer