You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 01, 2017 11:19 am

Slice

THE ELECTION IS OVER. THANK HILLARY FOR DONALD TRUMP.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ … id=DELLDHP

My take why she lost.  The most hated candidate ever.  She thought that endorsement from OLD ASS  FARTS, like John Lewis was a guarantee she would win.  She totally forgot the White Working class.  She just knew they would vote for her.

#2 May 01, 2017 5:05 pm

Expat

Re: THE ELECTION IS OVER. THANK HILLARY FOR DONALD TRUMP.

My take.

Most of America didn't know how well it has been off for decades.

Many Americans who live in a stratosphere lower than RD's hardly watch the News regularly, let alone read a newspaper, and just as people here are fed a line and are not critical of it... rather like in the UK where so many people voted against things that actually leaving the EU is unlikely to change.... Making voting out a really dump choice...

So it was in America, there has been an anti establishment swing, Clinton was the old guard, she was stability, she was the sound head on well tested shoulders. BUT, many Americans just wanted change, and Trump with his catchy one liners, like crooked Hillary, or low energy Bush and a whole raft of bogus blatant bullsheite was able to swing the disillusioned and the disenfranchised, and dare I say it.... the horrendously ignorant.

Trump should NEVER have attained the play off with Clinton, it should have been at least 3 or 4 others....

I really thought he was talking down to the audience for most of his campaign.... to make it easier for them to understand.... We are Going to make America Great again folks.... really great. Almost every bullet point repeated or added to with a similar word. But no the man is a tosser who really does talk in that feeble way.

Have you noticed now that almost every word he says in public is written down?  He used to laugh at Obama using the prompter. But if you paid any attention to Obama whether he was actually reading, or giving off the cuff statements, he sounded like a man with intelligence.

#3 May 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Again I say it once and I am going to say it again... I am glad the bitch lost she was too cocky for me...

Mt Rich Possi

#4 May 02, 2017 7:41 am

Slice

Expat wrote:

My take.

Most of America didn't know how well it has been off for decades.

Many Americans who live in a stratosphere lower than RD's hardly watch the News regularly, let alone read a newspaper, and just as people here are fed a line and are not critical of it... rather like in the UK where so many people voted against things that actually leaving the EU is unlikely to change.... Making voting out a really dump choice...

So it was in America, there has been an anti establishment swing, Clinton was the old guard, she was stability, she was the sound head on well tested shoulders. BUT, many Americans just wanted change, and Trump with his catchy one liners, like crooked Hillary, or low energy Bush and a whole raft of bogus blatant bullsheite was able to swing the disillusioned and the disenfranchised, and dare I say it.... the horrendously ignorant.

Trump should NEVER have attained the play off with Clinton, it should have been at least 3 or 4 others....

I really thought he was talking down to the audience for most of his campaign.... to make it easier for them to understand.... We are Going to make America Great again folks.... really great. Almost every bullet point repeated or added to with a similar word. But no the man is a tosser who really does talk in that feeble way.

Have you noticed now that almost every word he says in public is written down?  He used to laugh at Obama using the prompter. But if you paid any attention to Obama whether he was actually reading, or giving off the cuff statements, he sounded like a man with intelligence.

I am not ah Politician, but I saw the change and kinda knew Hillary did not stand ah chance, her politics were just to damn ole fashion.  I kinda hurt that the folks in Democratic party did not see this coming,  They should of seen Bernie was their only hope.  Even at this stage, they do not understand their time has come and gone.  The only thing that is going to save them, in 2018 is Donald Trump.  The Donald is the Dems best friend.

Expat, you are right, Americans vote by Sound bites and race.  Trump supporters are mostly racist.  Well most of the folks who voted Trump are not Racist, but the folks who are still with him are racist.

Obama voters voted Trump this last election.  Go figure.

#5 May 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Expat

It might have been better if the FBI, or CIA guy hadn't gone sending messages just before the elections.... which seem not to have been anything new.... but the end result was Trumps crooked Hillary sounded even more real.

Now we have a Crooked , self interest serving Trump, who is an arsehole at large.

#6 May 03, 2017 6:59 am

Slice

Here is the real sad issue, ok we all know there is ah real DUNCEE in the White house, and according to all reports, he is not involved in any negotiations, he just do not get.  The other sad issue is, as they say, if you are not capable, then hire folks around you, who are able, but they say that is not even the case, all the folks he hired, has no idea, what the hell is going on.

Then the other one who lost, pop up blaming the FBI and Russia. Not once did she take responsibility for The Donald.  That crook, must be living in another planet.  Don't she know that the American folks do not like her.  She is very crooked.  It is in her best interest to stay away from the Spot Light.  Who the hell gives ah SHEET about what she has to say now?  Not me.

#7 May 03, 2017 11:10 am

Dancer

Man  , are you still in the twilight zone ? Hillary this, Hillary that.
The reason trump is in the White house  is that a large segment  of the US pop as Expat said is  - Horrendously  Ignorant  - of so many things that most of the World take for granted.
Brainwashed into ignorance by the talking heads ;  who got you ,  Trump and Georgie  , ... If not for us , you against us  ... , bull crap  ...America first , America first .... Jesus !

Spend some time not following the cheap headlines and get current ; read

Trump trying to stage a coup and overthrow democracy is 'inevitable' says top US Historian . ( The Independent - Ben Kentish )

Don - your Job. lol.

Board footer