You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 02, 2017 4:46 pm

gripe

What is Life? Have You Heard About The Story At The Link?

I just need to direct everyone to the link, here:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/mus … id=sk2edhp

Read the last part especially.

#2 May 03, 2017 5:32 am

Vanni

Re: What is Life? Have You Heard About The Story At The Link?

Touching. It seems that an unconscious part of us knows when we are going to die. I heard of another, young man in his twenties, also dying while performing a song in a church choir.

What we call death is in fact a transition to a higher level of frequency - we are eternal and radiantly alive - and whatever is not of that level - our body in this case - is being left behind. However benign those words may sound, it's not a shared feeling for those who remain here: It can be a tragedy.

But, some of us understand that, having amply experienced an extremely challenging and rather violent state of reality, and having made the best out of it, our humanity is now, despite appearances, upgrading and transforming toward a state where, together with clear spiritual awareness, and all which ensues from it, like brotherhood with each other and all life, world peace, health, joy, abundance for all etc., the transition to a higher frequency will be experienced differently. There won't be the same feeling of separation, because we'll be able to stay in contact with those we love so much.

And what a difference this will make!

#3 May 05, 2017 1:40 pm

gripe

Vanni, we can, it seems, always count on you for some deep, serious views on life and its challenges, even mysteries. Thanks!

#4 May 05, 2017 2:01 pm

Expat

Vanni wrote:

Touching. It seems that an unconscious part of us knows when we are going to die. I heard of another, young man in his twenties, also dying while performing a song in a church choir.

What we call death is in fact a transition to a higher level of frequency - we are eternal and radiantly alive - and whatever is not of that level - our body in this case - is being left behind. However benign those words may sound, it's not a shared feeling for those who remain here: It can be a tragedy.

But, some of us understand that, having amply experienced an extremely challenging and rather violent state of reality, and having made the best out of it, our humanity is now, despite appearances, upgrading and transforming toward a state where, together with clear spiritual awareness, and all which ensues from it, like brotherhood with each other and all life, world peace, health, joy, abundance for all etc., the transition to a higher frequency will be experienced differently. There won't be the same feeling of separation, because we'll be able to stay in contact with those we love so much.

And what a difference this will make!

OK, so how do aborted foetus's and gassed children fit into that dream world?

#5 May 05, 2017 3:01 pm

gripe

Expat, with your question, you highlight part of the heartache that we face along life's path. Sometimes we are left speechless because the circumstance, such as you have posited, tears our insides and leaves noticeable scars, sometimes to no end. Life!

#6 May 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Vanni

Expat wrote:

Expat, they fit into what you call dream world, in the sense that if we place such terrible experiences in a greater context, they have a purpose. They are part of an agreement by a higher aspect of ourselves, for the awakening in awareness they allow us to experience.

Surely, it sounds totally revolting to think that any of us may have agreed to undergo horror and suffer hell. Surely nothing we are welcoming while it is happening. I know for myself for having had to grab my bed for days in order to not stand up to end my life. And it could happen again.

And should it ever exceed whatever we agreed to live down here, nothing is ever in vain and it always brings a benefit equal to the suffering and horror experienced.

Obviously, for those who think that life is an incident of creation and ends at our death, my words make no sense.

My perception is that there is such a thing as ... uhm ... how could I call It? Universal Presence? Love? Go(o)d? An aspect which intention is always for the good. Even if we cannot imagine that whatever horror may be for any good at all.

I am aware that my words may be sounding outrageous to you and to others, and that you keep thinking that I must have had a damn good life for me to have fallen for such idealism and illusions: you are free to think whatever you like about me, it won't change who I am. I find it more meaningful to be honest than to try to please or to shut up. Or I rather quit this forum or just limit myself to joking.

We are living in times where we can no more continue on the same tune: seriously! Times where for ever more of us there is the unbearable feeling that everything is just repeating itself hopelessly. There is an non-option - our regression or/and annihilation, and an option: our metamorphosis.

Times are challenging us increasingly. Until, individual after individual, until the whole of our humanity, we break our shell, exceed our limitations and raise ourselves to a level and quality which we simply cannot grasp from where we are right now.

My "dreams world" is part of a shy awareness of our upcoming conditions of living, from a higher aspect of us: I know it is a reality in some places, and that it is fully reachable for us.

Last edited by Vanni (May 05, 2017 11:27 pm)

#7 May 06, 2017 7:42 am

Vanni

This life - beyond outrageous it may too often be - is part of a series and level of experience. In the absolute, it is always wrong to harm. But in the relative, harm may be turned into something useful for a soul to realise its power and the way to use it. Such is Go(o)d's power, that even what appears as meaningless to us, can be used to give meaning and ultimately serve to never be repeated again. If even one person turns him/herself toward loving, the highest purpose of any experience has been reached and won't need to be repeated - and Life can evolve toward a level where such experiences cannot be part of.

This life is about a level of frequency which we humans have been exploring for historical times. In a vision which we limit by perceiving it through our physical senses and reasoning, blind as we are, we believe that this state of violence and suffering is the absolute reality for all life throughout the universe. It has reached its extreme and may not serve an increasing amount of us any more. It is not meant to remain like this, and we are transforming this reality as we are transforming ourselves. And transforming we are!

Then, another life, another reality free from violence, harm and suffering is possible. A life where we know how to direct our attention and energy, so it is always rewarding for us and all involved. Always loving and divinely creative. Always manifesting of the Sacred, the Divine. A life as it already exists in other levels of reality, for other living beings throughout this Universe.

We have to tune in, which means to attune to the level of frequency of a specific reality, for us to be able to perceive it and experience it - and yes, generate it. And right now, it appears that there is a mass attuning into a higher reality happening - as part of the natural evolution of Life. And neither does it feel nor look idyllic for now.

After what I've seen of life, seen of what seems ever-recurring suffering and trauma in this life for others and sometimes for me too, up to desiring to quit this life, it takes a lot to dare to keep this vision, having faith in it and keep cultivating it:

If there is one thing I am happy to share with everyone and offer to all living Beings on this planet and level of life, it is the vision and awareness of eternal Divinity of Life, of eternal sanctity of it, of eternal spring, lush green, youth, health, beauty, singing birds, crystalline waters, rainbows, happiness, joy, creativity and Its constant manifestation. This is our true, divine nature, a reality already for others in spaces we cannot perceive through our senses (so we reject them as "unrealistic and impossible"), but which we can access and perceive through our heart and spirit, which are not only no illusion, but actually a higher level of Reality.

The awareness and certainty of our eternal, true, divine nature which we are meant to manifest as the ultimate reality of Life.

And, maybe, if this vision outrages you, at least it does not leave you indifferent, and maybe are you also longing for it, even if you despise it and consider it only as "figment of your imagination", because you cannot imagine that such a thing could be lasting nor be reachable at all.

I've got news for you: not only is it reachable, but it is the Origin and Conclusion of all Life. Whatever may be in between. May we not project our limited perception and consider it as the ultimate Reality, because the ultimate Reality is much, much different - so much divinely different and beautiful - from what we can imagine from where we are right now.

As weary as we may currently be, as ignorant our senses and mind may be: our heart and spirit are always vibrant and do know.

smile

Last edited by Vanni (May 06, 2017 8:10 am)

#8 May 06, 2017 8:43 am

Vanni

Expat wrote:

Please forgive the repeating posts, but I cannot endlessly edit:

This is a gruesome, revolting aspect of Reality. Even if this is all we have known and been exposed to since our birth, and have the feeling that "this is life": this is a reality which won't have any place any more once we'll be consistently approaching Life and interacting with It from our own, inner sacred space.

However an impossible goal it may appear from where we are, the only justification for such things to happen at this level of reality, in my understanding, is for us to reach thorough awareness of, and taste for the Sanctity of Life:

until we are absolutely motivated, in any case, to only act and respond from our inner sanctum, from our heart.

Last edited by Vanni (May 06, 2017 8:48 am)

#9 May 06, 2017 9:01 am

Vanni

gripe wrote:

Expat, with your question, you highlight part of the heartache that we face along life's path. Sometimes we are left speechless because the circumstance, such as you have posited, tears our insides and leaves noticeable scars, sometimes to no end. Life!

I think that we are feeling exiled, until we settle and live in our heart, in a relationship with the Divine in the Universe and in all Life.

Gripe, could these scars be our opportunity to develop our relationship with Life? Develop compassion and sensitivity for Life? To dare to exceed our pain, settle into and live from our heart?

While some people seem to close themselves even further, and maybe become even more cruel and cynical in their interaction with life after such experiences - up to vicious criminals - some others develop the motivation to love. It seems to be functioning like this that, until we reach this opening of heart and motivation to love, those who either worsened rather than improved, or those who have not reached as far as their unconscious desire and goal, will be meeting more such experiences, until.

Until unbearable. Until we can no more but open our heart, embrace our vulnerability and sensitivity as something sacred. Until we become thoroughly aware of the sanctity of life, and thoroughly motivated alike to honour it in all circumstances, consistently acting from our heart.

Last edited by Vanni (May 06, 2017 9:02 am)

#10 May 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees

Things like this is what keeps a huge amount of spiritual people grounded compassionate and down to earth
Knowing no matter  our status in life we are all equal, we were born and none of us will make it out alive
Life is a mystery least we forget. Some people are not spiritually connected. Life is not real only death is. Some people see all of these things but continue to deny it. You can't help but wonder at some of them,  are they learning anything with all that is happening?

Board footer