You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 23, 2016 8:14 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Right after Donald Trump won the Election I was the most hated person

You know right after Donald Trump beat the old crooked Hillary I went on my facebook page and say Congrats to Donald Trump... Well brother and sisters I was the most hated man in Canada.   I was called every nasty names in the books... My wife, my sister in law, my daugthers and my son told me what I should  do with myself....I got nasty emails from my facebooks friends and worse of all when i went to work some my co-workers had nothing to do with me... One of my co-worker told me I should go F myself...

But as I told you it was written in the book of Revelations... Donald Trump had to win this Election... People blame the FBI director... The American people have spoken...

Mt Rich Possi...

#2 Nov 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Slice

Re: Right after Donald Trump won the Election I was the most hated person

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know right after Donald Trump beat the old crooked Hillary I went on my facebook page and say Congrats to Donald Trump... Well brother and sisters I was the most hated man in Canada.   I was called every nasty names in the books... My wife, my sister in law, my daugthers and my son told me what I should  do with myself....I got nasty emails from my facebooks friends and worse of all when i went to work some my co-workers had nothing to do with me... One of my co-worker told me I should go F myself...

But as I told you it was written in the book of Revelations... Donald Trump had to win this Election... People blame the FBI director... The American people have spoken...

Mt Rich Possi...

How the hell ah could not find you on facebook?

Board footer