You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 08, 2017 7:41 pm

Mt Rich Possi

On the Internet you could be whatever you want to be...

You know on a Forum like this you could be whatever you want to be... If you want to post messages as a doctor, a Lawyer, a Pimp, a hooker or a drug addict no one would know who you are....  I get a kick out of Calypso posting as a teacher... Give me a break already...

I say it before and I am going to say it again... Calypso could be some big nasty dirty 400 Lbs man sitting with a laptop in his basement posting as Calypso and having a huge crush on Slice..  When he go to his favorite resturant this is what he orders....

Give me 2 fatboys  2 large fries and a large milkshake to go please... Go heavy on the onions and the mustard and hold back the lettuce...

I hear Calypso is on facebook I am trying my best to get his or her picture to post on this forum so everyone could see who the real Calypso is... And all you see that I am 100% when all you see this big fat out of shape idiot posting as Calypso and fooling Slice, RD and Expat....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 May 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Calypso

Re: On the Internet you could be whatever you want to be...

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know on a Forum like this you could be whatever you want to be... If you want to post messages as a doctor, a Lawyer, a Pimp, a hooker or a drug addict no one would know who you are....  I get a kick out of Calypso posting as a teacher... Give me a break already...

I say it before and I am going to say it again... Calypso could be some big nasty dirty 400 Lbs man sitting with a laptop in his basement posting as Calypso and having a huge crush on Slice..  When he go to his favorite resturant this is what he orders....

Give me 2 fatboys  2 large fries and a large milkshake to go please... Go heavy on the onions and the mustard and hold back the lettuce...

I hear Calypso is on facebook I am trying my best to get his or her picture to post on this forum so everyone could see who the real Calypso is... And all you see that I am 100% when all you see this big fat out of shape idiot posting as Calypso and fooling Slice, RD and Expat....

Mt Rich Possi

You are somewhat obsessed with me. You needn't know who I am. Don has seen me, and de Riggs as well. You don't need to know me. You PIMP!

#3 May 09, 2017 7:21 am

Slice

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

Yep, she have plenty mouth, and it is bad as yars.  One day I would love to see way all day Hot Air coming from.

#4 May 09, 2017 7:25 am

Slice

Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

You are somewhat obsessed with me. You needn't know who I am. Don has seen me, and de Riggs as well. You don't need to know me. You PIMP!

You know Kaiso, there is one Talkshopper ah might be obsessed with, but she no longer post on here.  GOSH! she sexy, but like you, she have ah SUPER DUPER NASTY attitude.  But as sexy as she is, I can cope with that attitude.  So you met MAGGa DON?  ah wonder wha he doing these days?  Ah kinda miss him.

Board footer