You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 09, 2017 8:25 am

Slice

SO RD I AM CONVINCE THAT AMERICA IS NOT WORKING THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE

So ah watching the  Russia hearing yesterday. ( I was so damn tired, that my boos told me to take a day off.) My question is, why can't dems and Republican agree on  whether Russia was involved in the American election?  Why in that hearing did Cruz ask the assistance AG, about disobeying the president order?

Who is the enemy here, is it the  deputy AG or Russia?  For the first time in my life I am question the American system.  Something is really wrong here.

There is almost nothing Republicans and Democrats can agree on.

Why are the Republicans focus on leaks, rather than getting to the bottom of how was Russia involved in our election?  Lord have mercy on us.

As if that was bad enough, ah heard that Clinton is setting up ah committee to run again.

This place needs help.

#2 May 09, 2017 9:23 am

Real Distwalker

Re: SO RD I AM CONVINCE THAT AMERICA IS NOT WORKING THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE

American politics are a mess but there is more to America than politics.  Much more.

wood_grant(4).jpg

#3 May 09, 2017 11:26 am

Slice

Re: SO RD I AM CONVINCE THAT AMERICA IS NOT WORKING THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE

GOSH ah thought ah knew it.  It seems the only Republicans who are willing to stand up against Russia and Trump are McCain and Graham.

McCain and Graham are shinning examples, of how democracy is suppose to work against ah common enemy.

Board footer