You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 11, 2017 8:34 am

Slice

COURTS IN GRENADA AND THE REST OF THE CARIBBEAN

Honestly, they sell nothing, but trash.  The stuff they sell to West Indians is ah blasted disgrace,  Grenadians are treated like how Rent  Ah Center are treated in America.

Here is what I think most Grenadians do not know about COURTS.  They are extremely expensive and what they sell are inferior goods.  COURTS make it easy for you to get their goods, but it is SHEET, they are selling.

So one of my Blow up beds that I took to Grenada, was not working.  Wifee and son was in Grenada with me; so ah had to purchase ah mattress.  COURTS made it very easy, for me to get a mattress.  I checked Hubbards just two doors down, on the same street.  I saved more than $500.00 on the same mattress.

I know ah kinda speaking another language to folks who do not know better, but seriously Grenadians allyu have choices.  Stop letting COURTS Pick allyu pockets.  They are robbing allyu blind.

Board footer