You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 12, 2017 9:44 am

Dancer

Steve Harvey ..... Likes his space.

Thank you Steve Harvey , someone has to stand up for secure people in the age of ' FACEBOOK'

#2 May 13, 2017 7:45 am

Vanni

Re: Steve Harvey ..... Likes his space.

Dancer, could you please provide a link so I may get to know a bit better about what you are talking about? Not watching the American TV here, so I may have missed something which may be important. Thank you smile

#3 May 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Dancer

Vanni 2 days ago  , some   Steve's STAFF memo was 'leaked' lol.
Harvey was  saying he is tired of being constantly 'bothered ' by staff and hangers-on.
(if he went to the toilet , if he sat in his office naked , if he wanted to smoke a little weed , if he wanted to talk a walk around the block , someone was always in his face )  NO PEACE . ( that  sentence was all my understanding/words)

If you go on Google ,  Steve Harvey - tons of he said , tra,la,la.

On my part , too much  gossip , people business is bandied about as news these days.

> Janet Jackson , pregnant , Snl, Fox News  , Rosie , Trump , Kayne West and his Wife , Hillary , JA not a teacher , Lily in a convent  .  Who the heck cares. Lets  all read a novel , listen to some good music , have a  good work-out , he,he,he - get some spiritual nourishment  - and say thanks  <

Don't be caught up in the insanity , confusion. BS.
PEACE.

Have you noticed , people are losing it   , fighting on Airplanes , Shooting people to post on Facebook . Insanity is popular.

#4 May 13, 2017 9:18 pm

Vanni

Looks like a lot of people are bored - has life become too easy for them? - and are craving for doodoosnacks. Gossip gives it to them.

Happy to hear that some people are not scared to express their disagreement to what is being considered as normal.

Yes, it appears to me that insanity is the present great epidemics. Let's improve our immunity smile

Last edited by Vanni (May 13, 2017 9:20 pm)

Board footer