You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 12, 2017 1:07 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

A Message for Calypso.... Not happy with your comments....

You know Calypso my parent grew me up in a decent home....  Your last comment a couple days ago by calling me a PIMP was totally out of order.  Never in my life have I been more insulted by your comments...

You know Calypso I have lots of friends on talkshop that respect me... Suppose my kids or my wife read your comments how do you think they would look at me after reading this foolishness...

Calypso I know how much you dig me and Slice and you need to get this in your thick skull... Both Slice and I are taken by decent women...

Calypso I am asking you to make a formal apology to all my friends and too me by calling me a PIMP...  I expect that apology from you as soon as possible so I could enjoy life again.... Make that apology today so we can be friends again ... Again Calypso keep dreaming of me and when you making love to your husband pretend it's either me or Slice....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 May 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: A Message for Calypso.... Not happy with your comments....

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know Calypso my parent grew me up in a decent home....  Your last comment a couple days ago by calling me a PIMP was totally out of order.  Never in my life have I been more insulted by your comments...

You know Calypso I have lots of friends on talkshop that respect me... Suppose my kids or my wife read your comments how do you think they would look at me after reading this foolishness...

Calypso I know how much you dig me and Slice and you need to get this in your thick skull... Both Slice and I are taken by decent women...

Calypso I am asking you to make a formal apology to all my friends and too me by calling me a PIMP...  I expect that apology from you as soon as possible so I could enjoy life again.... Make that apology today so we can be friends again ... Again Calypso keep dreaming of me and when you making love to your husband pretend it's either me or Slice....

Mt Rich Possi

You have put your foot up in your own ass for demeaning women. You wife would like what I say about you because she doesn't have the nerve to say it herself. YOU ARE A PIMP-- using charm and subterfuge to lure good women in your filthy trap!

#3 May 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Slice
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

Speak for yourself MRP, I am only taken, when ah with me wife.  If Kaiso look good,  I will not be taken for about one hour ah week.  After the hour, then I am taken.

#4 May 13, 2017 12:01 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

You have put your foot up in your own ass for demeaning women. You wife would like what I say about you because she doesn't have the nerve to say it herself. YOU ARE A PIMP-- using charm and subterfuge to lure good women in your filthy trap!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calypso you say you is a teacher....Well let me ask  you one queston.  Do you know what a PIMP is?  If you don't have a Dictionary I can gladly send you one by FEDEX next day delivery... Back in the 80's when I was a young guy and women use to throw themselves to my feet.... One day a girl ask me to be her PIMP I kicked her out of my car and out of my life forever never to to return.

Make that Apology today or send me your address so I can gladly send you a Dictonary by FEDEX next day delivery... Keep digging me calypso maybe one day your wish might come true (LOL)

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer