You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Happy Mothers day to Calypso and all the talkshop ladies

I want to take this time to wish Calypso, Vanni and other talkshop ladies a happy mothers day... As a gift I hereby offer you all the love in my heart along with lots of prayers...

Have a good one ladies...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 May 14, 2017 6:11 pm

Calypso

Re: Happy Mothers day to Calypso and all the talkshop ladies

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

I want to take this time to wish Calypso, Vanni and other talkshop ladies a happy mothers day... As a gift I hereby offer you all the love in my heart along with lots of prayers...

Mt Rich Possi

Happy Mother's Day to your wife as well. May you truly realized that you've got a rare jewel in your possession and may you not look at any other woman or talk lustfully after them.

#3 May 14, 2017 6:56 pm

Vanni

Thank you so much Mt Rich Possi!

Best wishes and infinite gratitude to all the Moms on Talkshop and in your family.

There is no word to say how I am feeling toward Moms. And Dads smile

I made a cherry chocolate cake for my Mum smile

#4 May 15, 2017 10:16 am

Slice

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

MRP, did take care of your wife yesterday?  Ah mean like making her breakfast  and also dinner?

#5 May 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

MRP, did take care of your wife yesterday?  Ah mean like making her breakfast  and also dinner?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I took good care of Wifey for Mother's day... We had a great dinner and some quality time together as well..
Slice I wonder what kind of Mother's day Calypso had.... I sure hope she allowed her husband to water the garden that is so thirsty for water on Mother's day...

Valentines day and Mother's day most men water their garden... I am sure calypso had some water sprinkled on her garden on Mother's day....

Mt Rich Possi

#6 May 24, 2017 3:01 am

ShraddhaKapoor

Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. Father's Day 2017 Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. Father's Day is celebrated in all over the world on the different days.

#7 Jun 07, 2017 12:57 pm

fathers

Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. Father's Day 2017 Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. Father's Day is celebrated in all over the world on the different days.

<a href="http://www.ihappyfathersdayquotes.com/fathers-day-bible-verses/">Father’s day bible verses</a>

Board footer