You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 26, 2017 7:52 am

Slice
Active

BLAMING THE GERMANS FOR MAKING AH BETTER VEHICLE IS MAD.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/ … id=DELLDHP

Now ah doh like no vehicle that are made in Europe with the exception of Jaguars and Land Rovers, but in America driving ah BM, is ah signal that you have arrived.  Trump should blame Americans for buying too many German vehicles, not Germany.

I think in the past, American vehicles was considered inferior, but they are now trying to do better.

I read sometime ago, that Japanese auto makers spend tons of monies on research to make the American Car buyer, buy their vehicles, and that Americans Auto makers did no such research.  Maybe that is now change ah doh know.

#2 May 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Expat
Active

Re: BLAMING THE GERMANS FOR MAKING AH BETTER VEHICLE IS MAD.

German cars are very good cars... a little hard riding for my taste unless you are getting into the Mercedes S Class range.

You can't blame the public for buying a better car as they perceive it. Do something about your home grown product.

#3 May 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Neocell
Active

Trump owns several cars Two Benz, Lambo, 2 Rolls Royace ...  this man loves to tell people they are doing wrong while he does worse

#4 May 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Expat
Active

Neocell wrote:

Trump owns several cars Two Benz, Lambo, 2 Rolls Royace ...  this man loves to tell people they are doing wrong while he does worse

I wonder if they are new Rolls Royce's, or older classic varieties such as the ones I used to build back a day. Corniche, Silver Wraith, and Camargue.

Board footer