You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Hillary Clinton need to go back in the Woods...

You know every since Hillary Clinton came out of the woods she been throwing words at Donald Trump.  Yesterday at a Graduation event she threw some very unkind words about Donald Trump saying he should get impeached and how he remind her of Nixon..

Now they trying to hit Donald Trump son -in-law saying he had dealings with the Russians.  The Democrats, crooked Hillary and those losers on CNN should get it in their heads that Donald Trump won the Election...

Maybe millions of Russians posing as Aliens came to the U.S and vote for Donald Trump....  Donald Trump had a great visit in the middle East and I was really impressed by his behaviour... He act like a President and he gave some great speech....

Go back the woods Hillary I am sick and tired of watching you sick looking face....Leave Donald Trump alone to do the job he promise the American people... like Building the wall, getting rid of Obama care and most of all making America great again so Slice ,RD  and Calypso could have a great life in the U.S... Go back in the woods or lay on the couch with a good book and pet your dogs Hillary the American people are sick and tired of you...

Mark my words I am saying it in caps....HILLARY CLINTON WILL NEVER EVER BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES....

MT Rich Possi

#2 May 28, 2017 7:22 am

Slice
Active

Re: Hillary Clinton need to go back in the Woods...

Honestly, ah hope she would just go back to Arkansas and leave well enough alone.  Hillary are the one solely responsible for the Madness in the people's house.

Everyday is another crazy story.  I think in under two years the madness will stop.

#3 May 28, 2017 8:00 am

Expat
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know every since Hillary Clinton came out of the woods she been throwing words at Donald Trump.  Yesterday at a Graduation event she threw some very unkind words about Donald Trump saying he should get impeached and how he remind her of Nixon..

Now they trying to hit Donald Trump son -in-law saying he had dealings with the Russians.  The Democrats, crooked Hillary and those losers on CNN should get it in their heads that Donald Trump won the Election...

Maybe millions of Russians posing as Aliens came to the U.S and vote for Donald Trump....  Donald Trump had a great visit in the middle East and I was really impressed by his behaviour... He act like a President and he gave some great speech....

Go back the woods Hillary I am sick and tired of watching you sick looking face....Leave Donald Trump alone to do the job he promise the American people... like Building the wall, getting rid of Obama care and most of all making America great again so Slice ,RD  and Calypso could have a great life in the U.S... Go back in the woods or lay on the couch with a good book and pet your dogs Hillary the American people are sick and tired of you...

Mark my words I am saying it in caps....HILLARY CLINTON WILL NEVER EVER BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES....

MT Rich Possi

The Ding Bat mostly shuffled around trying to look like he had a grey cell switched on.

The speech was 100% not HIS words and as seems to mostly be the case not even his idea.... not his idea folks.... as Trump would say.

Getting off the plane the muppet is welcomed by the King, and immediately says "Right on".... NOT I am very pleased to meet you too, or what a pleasure it is to meet you etc etc.... The man is a half wit.

Any second now you will have no health coverage, or you wont be able to afford the premiums..... maybe THAT will get your attention.

#4 May 28, 2017 2:44 pm

Neocell
Active

Black people supporting trump , poor people who support trump despite his actions and racism is hilarious.  I hope Grenadians who support trump will be fine with it if they reach a point where they have to show their papers all the time to prove their brown skin is permitted to be on US Soil.

#PatientlyWaitingForMassDeportations

#5 May 28, 2017 9:11 pm

Expat
Active

Doh get MRP going, he is 10000% Trumptist, I am waiting for the penny to drop that he has backed a loser. Or rather that he MRP is going to be the loser in the end. Currently he is riding on a cruise ship on a river in Egypt.

Last edited by Expat (May 28, 2017 9:12 pm)

#6 May 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Expat wrote:

Doh get MRP going, he is 10000% Trumptist, I am waiting for the penny to drop that he has backed a loser. Or rather that he MRP is going to be the loser in the end. Currently he is riding on a cruise ship on a river in Egypt.

Yes Expat I am happy to be on that ship... And to be honest with you if I don't kick the bucket in the next 8 years I am going to be sailing on that cruise ship on a river in Egypt for the next 8 years... I can see that you and I won't see eye to eye for the next 8 years.... Sorry...

Mt Rich Possi..

#7 May 28, 2017 10:48 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Slice wrote:

Honestly, ah hope she would just go back to Arkansas and leave well enough alone.  Hillary are the one solely responsible for the Madness in the people's house.

Everyday is another crazy story.  I think in under two years the madness will stop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She can't even go back to Arkansas... Remember Donald Trump won the state of Arkansas on Election night so it's obvious the folks from Arkansas don't want her back....

Mt Rich Possi.

#8 May 29, 2017 7:40 pm

Neocell
Active

Expat wrote:

HahAhah so MRP plans to be sailing in Denile (sp) ?! ???

#9 May 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Neocell
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Slice wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She can't even go back to Arkansas... Remember Donald Trump won the state of Arkansas on Election night so it's obvious the folks from Arkansas don't want her back....

Mt Rich Possi.

I think the American system of Demo-crazy is hilarious with its getimandered districts and electoral collage where the vote is all muddied and on top of it all these politicians have the best government health care taxes can buy while the tax payers are getting it in their tail with a limp bill.  Hilary was crucified in the media for being too qualified and too much in Wall Street and so the people elected a know nothing WWF and reality tv star who's name is licensed onto some buildings to run a country for Russia by proxy (Sorry @Expat, meh head hard)

#10 May 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Neocell wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Slice wrote:

Mt Rich Possi.

I think the American system of Demo-crazy is hilarious with its getimandered districts and electoral collage where the vote is all muddied and on top of it all these politicians have the best government health care taxes can buy while the tax payers are getting it in their tail with a limp bill.  Hilary was crucified in the media for being too qualified and too much in Wall Street and so the people elected a know nothing WWF and reality tv star who's name is licensed onto some buildings to run a country for Russia by proxy (Sorry @Expat, meh head hard)

Neocell can you guys get it....The American people don't want Hillary in the whitehouse....She is untrustworthy.. Just heard on the news that Hillary had a guy killed because he was coming out with a bombshell about the Clintons and their scandals...

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer