You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Trump did not make America lost it Moral Values U.S did it by itself

stained_Blue_Dress.jpg

You know everywhere I go I hearing the same nonsense over and over and I am getting so sick and tired of it.  Last night Wifey and I was at a birthday celebration.. I was minding my own business when I over heard  two women sitting next to me saying that Trump destroying America's Moral Values...

America lost it's moral Values centuries ago...  You had John F Kennedy fooling around with Marilyn Munroe back in the 60's.   But the biggest one of all was the Monica Lewinksy Scandal with Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinksy and the Stained blue dress...Take a look at the picture above to prove it...  Plus you had senators texting and sexting young 15 year old girls..

Plus when I look at CNN 90% of their workers are gays and Lesbians... So this nonsense about Trump destroying America's moral values are nothing but a bunch of foolishness..

Trump have nothing to do with the destruction of America's Moral Values.. Drive down 42nd Street in New York and you will see what Moral Values are about.. Watch CNN at 9p.m on a nightly basis and you go see what Moral Values is about...

Enough already about this nonsense that started by this tramp Rosie O'Donnell... No wonder that piece of garbage can't keep a woman... most of the women she have either cheat on her or dump  her sorry look ass...

Talkshoppers everything I say does always come to past...Mark my words... If Trump get impeached we going to have a civil war in the U.S...  All you going to say Mt Rich Possi did say so....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 May 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Trump did not make America lost it Moral Values U.S did it by itself

So what's the problem with Gays and Lesbians?  your not a bigot by any chance are you?

#3 May 28, 2017 10:43 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Expat wrote:

So what's the problem with Gays and Lesbians?  your not a bigot by any chance are you?

I have no problems with gays and Lesbians... But the problem I have is with that stupid guy on cnn at 9p.m everynight where he promoting false news to people around the world...  I don't like him... And I don't like the fact that people saying that Trump destroying America Moral Values...

Mt Rich Possi

#4 May 30, 2017 10:53 pm

GMW
Active

>>You know everywhere I go I hearing the same nonsense over and over and I am getting so sick and tired of it.  Last night Wifey and I was at a birthday celebration.. I was minding my own business when I over heard  two women sitting next to me saying that Trump destroying America's Moral Values...<<

One million french men can never be wrong. LOL.

I have to be honest my brother MRP, this has become very boring. From Donald Trump's bertha launch to now it's now longer funny that you continue to tow that line. Come on my brother.

#5 May 31, 2017 6:59 am

Slice
Active

Those of us, who reside in America care about the path this country is taking.  It hurts every time I hear or see ah Black person supporting Trump.  Now ah doh look for racism under every Big Stone, but remember that Steve  is in the Trump administration, he is ah straight up member of the KKK.  He is now brining back another racist to  work in the White house.  How on earth, can you support ah KKK member?

You again have proven, that you are ah BIGOT.  Gays are folks just like you and me.  The only difference is that they like to boom their same sex.

One day, you are going to grow up an evolve.  Just like you ah hated gay folks, once in my life ah just could not understand why men would boom other men.  Then ah realize, that most are born that way.

Thank God Trump won't be in office for the next two years.

Board footer