You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 31, 2017 12:28 pm

Slice
Active

AH WONDER IF THIS GOT LEGS?

#2 May 31, 2017 1:51 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: AH WONDER IF THIS GOT LEGS?

I see a lot of people calling for his impeachment but nobody really has any "high crimes and misdemeanors" for which to do it.    In any case, there is very little chance the GOP controlled House would do it so why even talk about it?  I mean, the man is a flaming douchebag but impeachment?  Not likely.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (May 31, 2017 1:51 pm)

#3 May 31, 2017 3:15 pm

New Historian
Active

These things, like special prosecutors, can develop a life all of their own, and unearth so much slime that it becomes impossible to ignore, even for the crawling Repubs!

#4 Jun 01, 2017 6:50 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I see a lot of people calling for his impeachment but nobody really has any "high crimes and misdemeanors" for which to do it.    In any case, there is very little chance the GOP controlled House would do it so why even talk about it?  I mean, the man is a flaming douchebag but impeachment?  Not likely.

RD this is very confusing, why don't they dump Trump?  They already got their Supreme court nominee, what else is there to gain by staying with Trump?  The man is ah waste ah time and Americans money.

You have to pay to guard him in the White house, in Florida, New Jersey and also New York.  Dump that bastard.

The man is ah waste ah time.  They there is much more to come.  They say the scandals has just begun.

Board footer