You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 May 31, 2017 12:49 pm

gripe
Active

A "Covfefe" State of Affairs!

Can anyone, anyone, come to grips with the unexplainable? Please, if you care to, see the story at the link:  http://tinyurl.com/y9y3awpf

#2 May 31, 2017 1:24 pm

Slice
Active

Re: A "Covfefe" State of Affairs!

Saw that this morning, but choose to ignore it.  It made no sense.  Folks make ah big deal for nothing, let the Crazy Man be.

#3 May 31, 2017 1:45 pm

gripe
Active

Some may say that you make the point quite well: ignore him. But, very likely in MRP's mind and the minds of those who blindly support you-know-who, you may have crossed the line by stating: "let the Crazy Man be." What a State of affairs!

#4 May 31, 2017 1:47 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Stop using that word.  Once the word is posted 6,666,000 times, the demon Covfefe will be summoned to earth from the realm of chaos and the unfathomable abyss. 

Oh shit, I posted the word.

#5 May 31, 2017 1:48 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

On a dark desert highway
Cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of covfefe
Rising up through the air

#6 May 31, 2017 3:16 pm

New Historian
Active

It's all those late night pills, scrambles his already scrambled mind.

#7 May 31, 2017 3:34 pm

gripe
Active

RD, not even the genius of "The Eagles" with their classic "Hotel California" could have envisaged and/or concocted such a mind-boggling word (notice I did not use it) from #45. What and who else could produce bumps -- and strange words -- in the night? Also, what is the motivation? Better yet, what is the CAUSE of such behavior?

#8 May 31, 2017 3:38 pm

New Historian
Active

gripe wrote:

RD, not even the genius of "The Eagles" with their classic "Hotel California" could have envisaged and/or concocted such a mind-boggling word (notice I did not use it) from #45. What and who else could produce bumps -- and strange words -- in the night? Also, what is the motivation? Better yet, what is the CAUSE of such behavior?

Do I need to repeat myself?

#9 May 31, 2017 3:47 pm

gripe
Active

New Historian, you are on point!

#10 May 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I wish I would have invested in covfefe futures yesterday. I missed the whole run-up. Ain’t that how it always goes?

Board footer