You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jun 05, 2017 8:48 am

Slice
Active

YEP RD, IF YOU DOH THINK, OUR PRESIDENT, HAS GONE OF THE RAILS,

something is wrong with me and you.  That man needs to be in an asylum.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ … id=DELLDHP

Last edited by Slice (Jun 05, 2017 11:42 am)

#2 Jun 05, 2017 9:05 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: YEP RD, IF YOU DOH THINK, OUR PRESIDENT, HAS GONE OF THE RAILS,

Don't call me out.  What have I ever said in his support?

#3 Jun 05, 2017 9:22 am

Slice
Active

I know ah know, but you the only person in here I can mess with.

#4 Jun 05, 2017 9:44 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Mess with MRP.  He is the local Trump cultist.

#5 Jun 05, 2017 9:46 am

Slice
Active

hE ENT KNOW, HE JUST TALKING FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING.

#6 Jun 05, 2017 10:13 am

gripe
Active

Slice, I want to believe that you made a slight error when you said: "That man needs to be an asylum." Maybe you meant that he needs to be IN an asylum.

But, you may be right, Slice, that the man, by himself, is AN asylum. That has to be the case for him to be spewing such garbage so often, and thinking that such behavior, and the garbage in which he operates, are normal occurrences. Maybe no asylum will take him in because they can't regulate his activities. In that case -- the evidence points to a NUT case -- he needs AN asylum for and to himself!

#7 Jun 05, 2017 11:48 am

Slice
Active

The good thing about this new forum.  Yep I corrected it. I am convince, he is ah Nut case.  He says one thing now, and changes it five minutes later.  Ok I get he is totally off the rails, but what is surprising is that 36 of Americans are still supporting him.  Most of congress are also supporting him.  That ah doh fully get.  They are choosing party before country.

The crazy thing about that is, while they are mostly white, some percentage of blacks and Latinos are still supporting that Nut case.

Last edited by Slice (Jun 05, 2017 11:49 am)

#8 Jun 05, 2017 4:29 pm

gripe
Active

Slice, those that you mentioned who are still hanging on to him, coattails and all, may very well also be in the same boat. They can't do wrong in their own eyes and, also, he can't make the slightest mistake. That reminds me somewhat about a David Rudder calypso in which he described the craziness that took place in a party: the revelers were so out of it that some of them were DRINKING PEPPER SAUCE like nothing, and still going wild! Rudder did include this line: "They Mad; They Mad!" Should I say more?

#9 Jun 06, 2017 7:09 am

Slice
Active

I got you, and ah guarantee, they will pay.  Folks should not be that stupid.  SHEET!! I am more Americans than these ASSHOLES.

Board footer