You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jun 05, 2017 5:07 pm

New Historian
Active

Trump sinks to a new low

What a spiteful, petulant pathetic little man! Just because he's got some old beef with London mayor Siddiq Khan, before the blood on the streets is dry, Trump launches into an ignorant and ill-informed attack on Khan. And then, even after the whole world is shocked at this display of gross crassness - Trump does it again!

This man is worse than despicable.

"Try to imagine the UK prime minister attacking the Mayor of NYC the day after 9/11"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40163567

#2 Jun 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Re: Trump sinks to a new low

All Fake news created by CNN..

Mt Rich  Possi

#3 Jun 06, 2017 6:59 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

What a spiteful, petulant pathetic little man! Just because he's got some old beef with London mayor Siddiq Khan, before the blood on the streets is dry, Trump launches into an ignorant and ill-informed attack on Khan. And then, even after the whole world is shocked at this display of gross crassness - Trump does it again!

This man is worse than despicable.

"Try to imagine the UK prime minister attacking the Mayor of NYC the day after 9/11"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40163567

It is BLOODY shame that we have 6 year ole running the greatest country on earth.

#4 Jun 06, 2017 9:16 am

New Historian
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

All Fake news created by CNN..

Mt Rich  Possi

Oh it's fake news now is it? There's a fake Trump, tweeting fake asinine tweets is there? Oh I forgot, we were told by Kathy Conway not to take the POTUS' tweets seriously - it's just the pills!!

#5 Jun 06, 2017 9:35 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Billy Bob reads Trump Tweets and thinks, “Hell, that sounds just like what I said to Cooter down to the Dew Drop Inn last night! Makes sense to me.”

The problem is that commentary that is 100 percent appropriate when it is to Cooter down at the Dew Drop Inn is not necessarily presidential.

When I read Trump Tweets I get the feeling he is Billy Bob, he thinks we are Cooter and that America is the Dew Drop Inn.

#6 Jun 06, 2017 9:37 am

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Billy Bob reads Trump Tweets and thinks, “Hell, that sounds just like what I said to Cooter down to the Dew Drop Inn last night! Makes sense to me.”

The problem is that commentary that is 100 percent appropriate when it is to Cooter down at the Dew Drop Inn is not necessarily presidential.

When I read Trump Tweets I get the feeling he is Billy Bob, he thinks we are Cooter and that America is the Dew Drop Inn.

You've given me my laff-a-day!!

Board footer