You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Jun 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Calypso
Member

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

Real Distwalker wrote:

Pssst, Calypso...  Heterosexuals are also known to come in contact with buttholes when they are making the beast with two backs.




Gay attacks like the one described in the video is out of sheer ignorance. Yes, they will kill you in Jamaica. I believe that these affairs should be carried out the privacy of one's home. You don't have to parade around showing it. Classy men do it that way. Sissies do it openly and flamboyantly. If I were the Prime Minster of Jamaica, gays will be welcomed in my cabinet. I wouldn't want to see them kissing now, would I?

Offline

#12 Jun 08, 2017 5:06 pm

New Historian
Member

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

"I wouldn't want to see them kissing now, would I?"

Squamish are you? Once years ago a friend showed me a gay porn, I must say I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of it without feeling nauseous lol!!!

Offline

#13 Jun 08, 2017 6:02 pm

Real Distwalker
Member

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

Calypso wrote:

I wouldn't want to see them kissing now, would I?

No but then I don't really care to see any public kissing.

Offline

#14 Jun 09, 2017 9:37 am

Slice
Member

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

New Historian, there is other sides to Jamaica, you are not mentioning,  Jamaicans do not recognize other Caribbean islands. The only thing the rest of the Caribbean have in common with Jamaica is the Cricket team.  Jamaicans are very selfish and also very ignorant.  The rest of the Caribbean try their best to stay away from Jamaicans.

I am not saying there are not some, but most islanders join unions with other Caribbean islands,  not Jamaicans most Caribbean men, especially, will not get married, to ah Jamaicans.

The rest of the Caribbean embrace all forms of Caribbean music, not Jamaicans.  Maybe they are different in other states, but I do not have one good experience with Jamaicans in Maryland.

I dated  a few of them, but there is one that stand out especially.  GOSH! she was sexy, but bad as yars.  I have never known anyone, who was so dangerous.

I know they believe, that they are better than the rest of the Caribbean, but  lord they are backward.

Lord ah knew another one who was married to an American Medical Doctor.  She met our Grenadian Lord Slim in a party in DC, well Lord Have Mercy, every weekend Slim use to be in Baltimore.  I use to be very sorry for her husband.

Me with Jamaicans, ah fraid them as Satan fraid Holy Water.

That is how I was thought growing up, but allyu them Jamaicans made me think different.  Name any Calypsion who performed in Jamaica for the last three years?  Now name the amount of Jamaican artist who performs in any part of the Caribbean?  Allyu too damn selfish and hypocritical.






Look how silly you are! Why the division? Aren't we all island peoples?
Slim ah tink you divorce, so ah can say dat now.

Offline

#15 Jun 09, 2017 4:14 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Member

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

Slice wrote:

New Historian, there is other sides to Jamaica, you are not mentioning,  Jamaicans do not recognize other Caribbean islands. The only thing the rest of the Caribbean have in common with Jamaica is the Cricket team.  Jamaicans are very selfish and also very ignorant.  The rest of the Caribbean try their best to stay away from Jamaicans.

I am not saying there are not some, but most islanders join unions with other Caribbean islands,  not Jamaicans most Caribbean men, especially, will not get married, to ah Jamaicans.

The rest of the Caribbean embrace all forms of Caribbean music, not Jamaicans.  Maybe they are different in other states, but I do not have one good experience with Jamaicans in Maryland.

I dated  a few of them, but there is one that stand out especially.  GOSH! she was sexy, but bad as yars.  I have never known anyone, who was so dangerous.

I know they believe, that they are better than the rest of the Caribbean, but  lord they are backward.

Lord ah knew another one who was married to an American Medical Doctor.  She met our Grenadian Lord Slim in a party in DC, well Lord Have Mercy, every weekend Slim use to be in Baltimore.  I use to be very sorry for her husband.

Me with Jamaicans, ah fraid them as Satan fraid Holy Water.

Slim ah tink you divorce, so ah can say dat now.

Slice what you are saying about Jamaicans are true they have no boundaries that human beings are suppose to have  they are a very malicious  and spite- ful set of disgraces. I will prefer to take a chance with a bad Grenadian  people than a bad Jamacan ?  yes if I  am looking for Carribbean people  I will prefer to take a chance  with my  own Grenadians and who can blame me?  Jamaican are a small minded dangerous people.  They will sheet up their own skin colour this is what they were taught by their parents it's all about survival,  you can't blame them all they know is how to fight their own  people and others. They are the radicals of the carribbean. You want to do a dirty on a carribbean brother or sister ask a Jamacan.  To  make up spread unfounded rumours they are far worst than Grenadians  they go burn. As she talking about how they accept ladies rubbing dey this leaves a lot to the imagination. Something odd about that woman behaviour and  post. Thank God I straight and I only need God's acceptance

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Jun 09, 2017 4:39 pm)

Offline

#16 Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Member

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

New Historian, there is other sides to Jamaica, you are not mentioning,  Jamaicans do not recognize other Caribbean islands. The only thing the rest of the Caribbean have in common with Jamaica is the Cricket team.  Jamaicans are very selfish and also very ignorant.  The rest of the Caribbean try their best to stay away from Jamaicans.

I am not saying there are not some, but most islanders join unions with other Caribbean islands,  not Jamaicans most Caribbean men, especially, will not get married, to ah Jamaicans.

The rest of the Caribbean embrace all forms of Caribbean music, not Jamaicans.  Maybe they are different in other states, but I do not have one good experience with Jamaicans in Maryland.

I dated  a few of them, but there is one that stand out especially.  GOSH! she was sexy, but bad as yars.  I have never known anyone, who was so dangerous.

I know they believe, that they are better than the rest of the Caribbean, but  lord they are backward.

Lord ah knew another one who was married to an American Medical Doctor.  She met our Grenadian Lord Slim in a party in DC, well Lord Have Mercy, every weekend Slim use to be in Baltimore.  I use to be very sorry for her husband.

Me with Jamaicans, ah fraid them as Satan fraid Holy Water.

That is how I was thought growing up, but allyu them Jamaicans made me think different.  Name any Calypsion who performed in Jamaica for the last three years?  Now name the amount of Jamaican artist who performs in any part of the Caribbean?  Allyu too damn selfish and hypocritical.

Look how silly you are! Why the division? Aren't we all island peoples?
Slim ah tink you divorce, so ah can say dat now.

Calypso on Spiceislander talkshop you will say that we are all island people Somewhere else your question will change also your  accent and mind. Here you are looking for back up or you think we all believe you are some kind of teacher, maybe a devil worshipping teacher or something like that.  Are you teaching division and hatred elsewhere, maybe you teach Jamaica radicalisation and hatred you seems very qualified in this field. You are a crazy radical  go back ah yard. You is just a small minded anti social  yardie, that breeds mental illness in societies you grasser
Yardie .

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Jun 09, 2017 5:08 pm)

Offline

#17 Jun 11, 2017 9:55 am

Slice
Member

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

Mary Seacole/deportees wrote:
Slice wrote:

New Historian, there is other sides to Jamaica, you are not mentioning,  Jamaicans do not recognize other Caribbean islands. The only thing the rest of the Caribbean have in common with Jamaica is the Cricket team.  Jamaicans are very selfish and also very ignorant.  The rest of the Caribbean try their best to stay away from Jamaicans.

I am not saying there are not some, but most islanders join unions with other Caribbean islands,  not Jamaicans most Caribbean men, especially, will not get married, to ah Jamaicans.

The rest of the Caribbean embrace all forms of Caribbean music, not Jamaicans.  Maybe they are different in other states, but I do not have one good experience with Jamaicans in Maryland.

I dated  a few of them, but there is one that stand out especially.  GOSH! she was sexy, but bad as yars.  I have never known anyone, who was so dangerous.

I know they believe, that they are better than the rest of the Caribbean, but  lord they are backward.

Lord ah knew another one who was married to an American Medical Doctor.  She met our Grenadian Lord Slim in a party in DC, well Lord Have Mercy, every weekend Slim use to be in Baltimore.  I use to be very sorry for her husband.

Me with Jamaicans, ah fraid them as Satan fraid Holy Water.

I am with you ah hundred percent.  They are very wicked bunch ah people.  Say wha you want about my Spicepeople, they are not cold blooded killers.  No ah soul can say dat about Jamaicans.

Slim ah tink you divorce, so ah can say dat now.

Slice what you are saying about Jamaicans are true they have no boundaries that human beings are suppose to have  they are a very malicious  and spite- ful set of disgraces. I will prefer to take a chance with a bad Grenadian  people than a bad Jamacan ?  yes if I  am looking for Carribbean people  I will prefer to take a chance  with my  own Grenadians and who can blame me?  Jamaican are a small minded dangerous people.  They will sheet up their own skin colour this is what they were taught by their parents it's all about survival,  you can't blame them all they know is how to fight their own  people and others. They are the radicals of the carribbean. You want to do a dirty on a carribbean brother or sister ask a Jamacan.  To  make up spread unfounded rumours they are far worst than Grenadians  they go burn. As she talking about how they accept ladies rubbing dey this leaves a lot to the imagination. Something odd about that woman behaviour and  post. Thank God I straight and I only need God's acceptance

Offline

#18 Jun 12, 2017 11:48 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Member

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

Calypso wrote:

Jamaica is a homophobic country like all of the other Caribbean islands. We are a macho society who do not like men having sex with men. We are more acceptable with women having sex with women. Men hare looked up on a masculine and a other man receiving a penis in his rare end might not me a very pretty sight to others. We are also a Christian society. In the bible is says that homosexuality is abominable in the sight of God. The anus has feces which is packed with lethal bacteria. Homosexuals are known to have parasites in their body from coming in contact with the stool.

The violence toward them is horrific! Not all homosexuals are promiscuous . Some do have stable, loving relationships. Others do live bizarre, wanton sex lives that is not good to impose on  small cultures. The nations of the Caribbean are not a cosmopolitan  culture of peoples.   We would like our homosexuals to live normal lives and do not parade around like they do in America. We are very conservative on the topic. We should not judge people on their sexual preference. On the the other hand, we do not want Turkish baths where they go to have promiscuous sex, or' fisting clubs' where they go to put a fist up their buttocks. Humans are strange creatures with strange sexual appetites. We just want to keep it conservative without the drama.

The  largest  island and most ignorant people of the Caribbean islands. I followed Distwalker link and one of the  gay guys  in the video on YouTube looked like he has been beaten to death, plus the villagers like a lot of confusion instead of saving the gay couple they were acting pure ignorant. I am glad I am not Jamaican or their offspring they are a rare set of  confusion making attention seeing mobs.  They should keep their word and leave the Caribbean according to their own words.   They are too ignorant and like too much confusion for a large island.   There are no quiet Jamaicans.   If my parents  were Jamaican I will deny it in public  due to shame. They are so rare in a negative way.

Offline

#19 Jul 08, 2017 8:30 pm

0831666
Member

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

I hope Caribbean islands wake up one day and stop homosexual discrimination. It's senseless and embarrassing.

Offline

#20 Jul 08, 2017 9:34 pm

Calypso
Member

Re: "Brand Jamaica"

0831666 wrote:

I hope Caribbean islands wake up one day and stop homosexual discrimination. It's senseless and embarrassing.

I agree. We need to educate ourselves and act like civilized human being on the issue.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB