You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jun 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

James Comey look like a real Macomeh Man

I was at my cabin yesterday and I was chatting with some of the campers.... They are sick and tired of all the foolishness going on in America...

One guy made me laugh so hard... We laugh at all the bags James Comey have under his eyes... But one of the campers turn around and say the Democrats made James Comey look like a real Macomeh Man...

Well Sessions testimony on Tuesday.. .More drama ahead...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Jun 11, 2017 9:17 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: James Comey look like a real Macomeh Man

Yes and more licks for your orange idiot

#3 Jun 12, 2017 5:48 am

gripe
Active

MRP, of all the issues at play it is very childish for you and your friends to laugh at what you said amused you. Were you guys using "PlayDoh"? I hope your teacher didn't have to break camp too early because you sound like you needed more time to put your materials in order.

#4 Jun 12, 2017 8:59 am

Slice
Active

It is kinda hard for me to believe MRP story, but I am convince that ah bunch ah folks like that Trump is shaking up the establishment.  Well so they think.  Trump is for Trump and Trump alone.

So my plumber was doing some work for me this weekend.  Lord  the man love Trump.  Ah was shock when ah hear him start praising Trump.  He is from Trinidad and I knew him forever and ever Amen.  In all honesty, he is ah kinda Macomeh man, and not very smart, but he is ah very very good plumber.

#5 Jun 12, 2017 9:10 am

Real Distwalker
Active

My new  roof was put on.  Guatemalan labor.  They did it in a day and a half.  They worked dawn to dusk the first day.

The owner of the business was the commanding officer of a unit I served in.  Of course I was in the unit 15-17 years before he commanded it but still, instant friends.

This guy is military to the core.  He said that Trump can build his damned wall and next time I need a roof it will cost 300% more and take three weeks instead of a day and a half.

I gotta tell you, there are a lot of black and white men sitting on porches in the middle of the day while these Hispanics work their asses off.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Jun 12, 2017 9:10 am)

#6 Jun 12, 2017 9:18 am

gripe
Active

RD, you are correct. Make that "correcto" in recognition of Hispanics' contributions to America.

#7 Jun 12, 2017 9:56 am

Slice
Active

Yea he correct.  I have two young men in my hood, and that is all they do is sit around and get drunk and use their drugs.  I try helping one of them he only lasted one week and then ah had to fir his ASS. I redo my yard about two years ago.  The contractor was African-American, but his workers was Hispanic. they did my sheet in record time.

In my case I thought the contractor was taking advantage of them.  He showed up to get the contract and when it was done.

Yep and we getting ready to pay through our eyes and noses  for produce and wine.  Here is the great thing, those farmers in California all voted for Trump, and now they are regretting it.

#8 Jun 12, 2017 10:36 am

Real Distwalker
Active

These workers on my roof weren't employees of the roofing company.  They are essentially subcontractors.   He hires them by the job and they say how fast they will do the job and for what price.  They have every reason to work long, fast and hard as they can make more money doing it.

He isn't taking advantage of them.  He is the sales arm, the credibility, the bond and the insurance for them.  They could never manage that aspect of the business since only one spoke English and just barely.  No, this is definitely a win/win/win.   It was a win for the Guatemalans, it was a win for the roofing company and it was a win for me.

God bless them.

#9 Jun 12, 2017 11:54 am

Slice
Active

MRP, talking about Macomeh man, did you ever take ah look at the person you are supporting?  take ah look at Trump, not Comey.

#10 Jun 12, 2017 12:10 pm

New Historian
Active

"I gotta tell you, there are a lot of black and white men sitting on porches in the middle of the day while these Hispanics work their asses off."

Too right.

Board footer