You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jun 12, 2017 9:04 am

Slice
Active

I AM CONVINCE THAT I AM ON THE JURY HIT LIST.

I know folks that are 70 and 80 year old and never ever served one day as ah jury.  I have been called so many times, it is much too damn crazy.  It started when RD visited the DC are and lord it have not stopped since.  They even call me before I can serve again.  I had to explain  that it is not my time just yet.

I think it might be racial.  Not in ah bad way, but I think my last name makes them think that I am white.  How else can one explain my frequent calls to serve?

#2 Jun 12, 2017 9:06 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: I AM CONVINCE THAT I AM ON THE JURY HIT LIST.

My mother seems to get called a lot too.  I have only been called once in my life and they dismissed me in 40 minutes.  They didn't want a businessman on a jury of an woman who embezzled from a business, I guess.

#3 Jun 12, 2017 9:44 am

Slice
Active

Re: I AM CONVINCE THAT I AM ON THE JURY HIT LIST.

Maybe it is time for me to start revealing that my uncle was killed by a COP and that they should leave me to hell along.  This  is just weird.  Every three years ah get called and one time before the three years was up.

Not sure if there is a science to it.  They say they get your name when you vote, but ah know that ent true.  Wifee votes and never ever gets called.  Leh me doh put curse on her.

Board footer