You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jun 13, 2017 6:46 am

Slice
Active

THIS IS ONE CLASSY WOMAN. AMBER ROSE IN THE NUDE

Now, I know some of you might be saying, there ent no class being in the nude, but  take a look at the her pose and wow! what ah body.  Ah swear if I am going to leave me wife for anybody, it is Amber Rose.

Sorry I can't post the pic,  it was the big news yesterday, Amber Rose posting her bottom half in the nude.

#2 Jun 13, 2017 6:51 am

Calypso
Active

Re: THIS IS ONE CLASSY WOMAN. AMBER ROSE IN THE NUDE

Slice wrote:

Now, I know some of you might be saying, there ent no class being in the nude, but  take a look at the her pose and wow! what ah body.  Ah swear if I am going to leave me wife for anybody, it is Amber Rose.

Sorry I can't post the pic,  it was the big news yesterday, Amber Rose posting her bottom half in the nude.

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/amber-rose-in … -in-miami/

Big ass! tattooed arm, cellulite thighs, bleach blonde hair and the IQ of a cheap harlot! Go ahead and get your meat!

#3 Jun 13, 2017 8:46 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I gotta agree with Calypso on this one.

#4 Jun 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Slice
Active

Nope none  ah these pics.  I am taking about just one and that is yesterday pic.

Kaiso you just jealous.

Rd did you see that pic ?

Amber is one of the sexiest woman alive.  Kaiso look for worst pic, if that sexy devil

Kaiso you too damn jealous.

#5 Jun 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Calypso
Active

Jealous? Never! You are such a chauvinistic pig. Aren't you the one who told me you used to date a stripper who liked to [f word] all the time. You said to would marry her. Now look at Amber Rose parading about the place like that stripper.

#6 Jun 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/amber-rose-in … -in-miami/

Big ass! tattooed arm, cellulite thighs, bleach blonde hair and the IQ of a cheap harlot! Go ahead and get your meat!

You left off the cameltoe, but I guess that was what Slice was fixated on.

#7 Jun 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Calypso
Active

Of course he's fixated on her cameltoe. She is a sexual toy,  a piece of flesh with a hole and no brain .oooooozing, sex, sex, sex, sex!

#8 Jun 13, 2017 7:18 pm

Calypso
Active

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/up … ami_15.jpg

Go back to the blasted Amazon jungle. String in your ass on a public beach is not becoming!

#9 Jun 13, 2017 7:31 pm

houston
Active

Who is she? Does she do anything other then ride Sea Doos?

#10 Jun 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Calypso
Active

houston wrote:

Who is she? Does she do anything other then ride Sea Doos?

She's just a big, bare-assed gal who uses her bootyliciousness for publicity!

Board footer