You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#21 Jun 17, 2017 3:03 pm

houston

Re: THIS IS ONE CLASSY WOMAN. AMBER ROSE IN THE NUDE

Very good Vanni, I absolutely agree with you. The true beauty, or ugliness, is beneath. It takes time to find. Time that can be wasted or well spent. In either case, genuine relationships take some quality time to figure out. Right or wrong, good or bad, it is always worth the time to dig below the surface.

#22 Jun 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Slice

Re: THIS IS ONE CLASSY WOMAN. AMBER ROSE IN THE NUDE

Calypso wrote:

That is how Jamaican women speak. We are very direct with our speech. You men like to dictate to us what is lady-like and what is not. you can't have your cake and eat it too. ( See Lady Colin Campbell. Please do not let her title and white skin fool you for she 'll tell you just how it is-- without the frills and lace). You Caribbean men are just assholes.  You give your women labels to carry. I could be your 'worst nightmare' in your own conniving words!

That is necessary the case.  All Jamaicans doh speak so JAH-MET. You have got to know, I have been around Jamaicans for ah bunch of me adult life.

woman I give no such labels. Yes there are differences between West Indian and American women, and I expect most of the caribbean to stay with Caribbean women. The last thing any caribbean could do  is to become Americanize.

Board footer