You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jun 15, 2017 10:19 am

Real Distwalker

Chick says she is too smokin' hot to get a boyfriend...

$

MSN News wrote:

Cherelle Neille is a single mother, working as a shop assistant and living in Manchester. And she says she’s too beautiful to get a boyfriend.

She sympathises with the rest of us, saying: "I feel as though plain Janes have it easier because men will actually get to know their personality as their looks are merely average. Whereas, for me, it's always the wrong attention, they never want to know me as a person. Plain girls end up with the long lasting relationships and I'm the one kissing all the frogs."

Where is Slice when there is a woman in need?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/what … ar-BBB1Wwf

#2 Jun 15, 2017 10:31 am

Slice

Re: Chick says she is too smokin' hot to get a boyfriend...

She has major issues, she need to workout, with herself.  Allyu stop doing this me.  I am not everything women, ah love them but I am not the expert on women.

Maybe ah need to see more, but ent ah ting sexy about her.

#3 Jun 15, 2017 10:57 am

Real Distwalker

See?  You are a mystery to me.  You think that ho-nasty hogbeast Amber Rose is attractive and classy but don't see anything sexy about the woman imaged above?

Yep, you are a mystery.

#4 Jun 15, 2017 11:52 am

Slice

I have nothing to look at.  Does she have pics of her in bikini, or swim suit?  Gee me something more.  Leh me see if I can find other pics of her in the nude or almost, and will get back to you.

RD you the only man on Talkshop, who do  think Amber ent sexy.

#5 Jun 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Slice

Saw her on Instagram, and she is uglier than I originally thought.

Here is one comments from instagram. She needs therapy and stop dating men who only value her external trinkets.  She lacks depth and so in turn do the men she attracts.

#6 Jun 15, 2017 3:21 pm

Real Distwalker

The chick in my original post isn't anything special and I don't doubt she has issues, but damn man, she is better than this heifer...

Amber1.jpg?resize=540%2C400

She looks like about 250 pounds of chewed bubble gum packed into a 200 pound sack and then spray painted with bad tattoo art. 

And what the hell is the deal with the concentration camp haircut?  Yuck.

#7 Jun 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Real Distwalker

Do you want to see my ideal?  Right now - and it changes a lot - my vote for the most beautiful celebrity in the world is Jesse James Decker.

6037739.jpeg

jessiejamesdecker1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Jun 15, 2017 3:26 pm)

#8 Jun 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Slice

http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_imag … AAmG9e.jpg

Lord ah hope the good one come and not the naked one.

Ok, you pic is very sexy, but lord if mine is not perfection ah doh know.  Hope i ent break no Talkshop rule.  Webbie if ah did please delete.

#9 Jun 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Slice

LORD! that is why God created women, so we men can go nuts after looking at this fine sculpture.  What ah piece of work.  Is like God made her with his own two hands, then he cut them  off.

Last edited by Slice (Jun 15, 2017 5:11 pm)

#10 Jun 15, 2017 5:49 pm

Benedict

You are a joker. I have to agree with RD but I will not pass it up.

Board footer