You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jun 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Calypso
Active

For Sexually Promiscuous men like Slice and MRP: A Word of Caution

http://www.caribbean360.com/news/hiv-po … 3-39491397

George Flowers knew he was HIV positive when he had unprotected sex and deliberately infected 12 women. For men like Slice and MRP who like to have flings on the side, please think about the consequences of your action and how it affect other people's lives. HIV is something that is the best kept secret in black communities. No one cares because we are black. Our actions and carelessness is the cause. We must act more responsibly knowing that promiscuous sex is not the answer.

#2 Jun 25, 2017 4:20 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Re: For Sexually Promiscuous men like Slice and MRP: A Word of Caution

Calypso wrote:

http://www.caribbean360.com/news/hiv-po … 3-39491397

George Flowers knew he was HIV positive when he had unprotected sex and deliberately infected 12 women. For men like Slice and MRP who like to have flings on the side, please think about the consequences of your action and how it affect other people's lives. HIV is something that is the best kept secret in black communities. No one cares because we are black. Our actions and carelessness is the cause. We must act more responsibly knowing that promiscuous sex is not the answer.

=======================================================================

Thanks for the warning Calypso..... At least you thinking of  Slice and I Safety.....

Mt Rich Possi

#3 Jun 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Slice
Active

Re: For Sexually Promiscuous men like Slice and MRP: A Word of Caution

But Woman you mad?  All them flings ah had, ah only have one child.  One ting about me ah always protected meself.  me ent batting with no gloves.

Board footer