You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 13, 2016 11:23 am

1Luv

Pray the Scriptures

PRAY THE SCRIPTURES

Lord, I praise and thank You for Your word which states that there is no condemnation to those who belong to Christ Jesus, for the power of Your life giving spirit have freed me through Christ Jesus from the power of sin that leads to death, because Your word also says; that if the sinful nature controls my mind there is death, however, if Your Spirit controls my mind, there will be life and peace, because my sinful nature is always hostile towards You as it never did obey Your laws and it never will.

Father God, I praise and thank You for teaching me to believe and trust in You, realizing that You have created me in Your image, after Your likeness, You have created me for Your glory and not for myself.

Lord, I also praise and thank You for reminding me that You delight in every detail of my life. I praise and thank You for being my Life in the Spirit, Understanding, Good and Perfect Gift, and my Eternal life giver through Christ Jesus.

(Romans 8:1-3&6-7,& Psalm 100:3).

Lord, I love You!                         
   Ingrid King Ministries

Father says; My love, remember (Ephesians 6:18) Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Be reminded that My word is powerful and it goes forth and accomplishes my purpose in every situation!
Please feel free to join us on Thursday Nights for BIBLE STUDY from 7-8:30PM!
   NOBODY CAN LOVE YOU LIKE JESUS

Board footer