You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Mademoiselle MI9

Moderator more guidelines this Forum is confusing and Slice is a Salup

People  who knows me or are acquainted with me long term or short term don't know me as a  habitual!  liar! this is all I am saying and this speaks volume,  maybe I look like a game player but  I am not one. Why will you not want to know a game player  and trick is on  board, why shoot the messenger, in other words you don't care you just want to talk and nothing wrong with talking  go right ahead  but if  you get the opportunity to know put it in your pipe  for future reference, don't argue, you may not appreciate knowing but others would, nobody not telling you where she is or from, that's her business if she  is happy so, lol

#2 Nov 27, 2016 7:25 am

Slice

Re: Moderator more guidelines this Forum is confusing and Slice is a Salup

Mademoiselle MI9 wrote:

People  who knows me or are acquainted with me long term or short term don't know me as a  habitual!  liar! this is all I am saying and this speaks volume,  maybe I look like a game player but  I am not one. Why will you not want to know a game player  and trick is on  board, why shoot the messenger, in other words you don't care you just want to talk and nothing wrong with talking  go right ahead  but if  you get the opportunity to know put it in your pipe  for future reference, don't argue, you may not appreciate knowing but others would, nobody not telling you where she is or from, that's her business if she  is happy so, lol

To be honest, ah doh know how ah come in your comess. but say wha, that is life.  Do you like me and an ignoring you?  Look Ooman just come out and say if you like me.

#3 Nov 27, 2016 7:27 am

Slice

To be honest, ah doh know how ah come in your comess. but say wha, that is life.  Do you like me and an ignoring you?  Look Ooman just come out and say if you like me.

#4 Nov 27, 2016 10:56 am

Calypso

Slice wrote:

Slice, the crazy ooman is Lilly, the witch with a thousand faces. Of course she likes you. Can't you tell. She wants to so badly that I could smell her in heat over the forum.

#5 Nov 27, 2016 1:07 pm

Slice

Ohho. now ah know.  Well ah doh tink ah dat hard to get.  Name  the hotel and the time. No cheap hotel doh and Calypso tell her to be prepared for the ride of your life.

#6 Nov 28, 2016 11:29 am

Lily

Slice this calypso  woman keep looking for me if they send her for me she had better go back with the message she don't see me because I don't do women is a whole lot ah them trying to groom me to put me in she circle, why should I be ashamed to to be heterosexual it beats me, this is not the first time calypso  is found using  my Ip, Mt rich was the first to catch her years ago if my memory serve me well here, woman stop calling my name I am not in your category, your category is dodgy business. It not nice at all. I am not pretending to be born in the Carribbean and living in the west. Pretending is not me.  I am
sure  you  are the same messenger that's doing it to stir up things,calypso do what you does best lying and twisting.
Calypso. I believe you were one of the Jamaican  yardies peacekeeping forces in  Grenada Oct 19  83
hence your obsession.
I recall seeing them watching school children as we pass in our brilliant white shirt and well pleated skirts. Needless to say more ...

#7 Nov 28, 2016 11:50 am

Lily

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Slice, the crazy ooman is Lilly, the witch with a thousand faces. Of course she likes you. Can't you tell. She wants to so badly that I could smell her in heat over the forum.

Calypso now I can see how crazy you head is thousand faces me arse. Every time I look in the mirror I have two faces either a smiling face or a serious face, same mouth, same nose, and same black eyes, if you seeing a thousand faces something is wrong with you, not with me, if I put weight is same face, I drop weight is same face, I cry is same face I have all the time, look at yourself instead of looking at me, you are the problem, whole lot of head cases nowadays. Leave me alone, just study your face. I do not need your compliment. WTF I did plastic surgery a thousand times in your freaking head, you are  crazy and your associates to. Get the freak outta here .

#8 Dec 03, 2016 7:40 pm

AC

Slice they got the message and found you

#9 Dec 03, 2016 7:51 pm

Slice

AC wrote:

Slice they got the message and found you

Ah doh understand how ah does get into their commess.

Board footer