You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jun 29, 2017 10:16 am

Slice
Active

WHY SOME OF THE OLD POSTERS NEVER CAME BACK?

Who ah miss is DON.  Is like he disappear.
MRP favorite  Jamup came back once and disappeared.  Ah wonder way he dey?
Ah also missed that European woman with the Bad mouth.
Brian, ah wonder why he doh visit no more.
Mo-te  is also staying away.
GMW, is just SALLUPP and have too many woman to give us attention.

#2 Jun 29, 2017 11:07 am

New Historian
Active

Re: WHY SOME OF THE OLD POSTERS NEVER CAME BACK?

The one I miss from way back is D@MAN lol!!

#3 Jun 29, 2017 11:39 am

Expat
Active

Same reason I bitched about the format when it was first introduced.... it just aint as instant or intimate as the old format.... but we have to accept the change had to take place for technical reasons, and live with the new quirks.

#4 Jun 29, 2017 12:00 pm

Slice
Active

Hist,  D@man had me confused.  He rant and rave about race, and if the rumors are correct, he is or was married to a White lady.  That had me real confuse.

#5 Jun 29, 2017 12:01 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Hist,  D@man had me confused.  He rant and rave about race, and if the rumors are correct, he is or was married to a White lady.  That had me real confuse.

Maybe the White Wifey was a beatch?

#6 Jun 29, 2017 12:05 pm

Slice
Active

Expat,  At first I was very apprensive about this new forum, but then I found the ease of use of this forum and I now love.  I could never post ah picture on the old format, but posting on here is as easy as pie.

Some features I still missed about the old forum, but I hated that small space to write on the ole forum.  It was pure sheet, now it is much better.

I think it was Neocell who said it, he can now post from his phone.  Never tried it, but I think that is a plus.

Board footer