You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jun 29, 2017 1:42 pm

New Historian
Active

Egregious failure of the Darwin test!

Some people are incredibly, unbelievably, criminally STUPID. No one thought to try it out first? And the gun? A 50-cal Desert Eagle, one of the most powerful handguns made. From one foot away, in front of your child. Brilliant. Some people should be sterilized at birth!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40438207

#2 Jun 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Egregious failure of the Darwin test!

New Historian wrote:

Some people are incredibly, unbelievably, criminally STUPID. No one thought to try it out first? And the gun? A 50-cal Desert Eagle, one of the most powerful handguns made. From one foot away, in front of your child. Brilliant. Some people should be sterilized at birth!

The witch did it to get more attention on the social media. To think I have to live in a world filled with assholes!

#3 Jun 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Vanni
Active

It looks like they're taking care of their own extermination.

This said, it is so utterly cretinous, and so utterly tragic, too.

Gotta love the Italian "mangiamerda" - as well as the Japanese "unko kutte shine" (eat **it and die), which both sum it up.

Quoting:

"Ruiz's aunt said they did it to increase their social media following.

Claudia Ruiz told WDAY-TV that her nephew had told her he wanted to do the stunt "because we want more viewers, we want to get famous".

Whoa the motivation! Whoa the ways to get there! The crowds thriving on spectacularism-n-turd must have been eager to join, and then satisfied - they got more than was promised. They both found each other.

And Life found them.

I can imagine the shock and the tragedy for the surviving ones. And this is where I am giving them my wholehearted compassion.

Last edited by Vanni (Jun 30, 2017 8:51 pm)

#4 Jul 02, 2017 9:41 am

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

Regrettably I am getting server unavailable messages, but 1 ft away from anybody with any caliber of firearm with the amount of noise generated is to risk deafness, let alone a 50. cal.

#5 Jul 02, 2017 10:20 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Unfortunately science has yet to create a Dumbass Vaccine.

#6 Jul 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Expat
Active

OK, I got the feed now.

What total dipsticks.

I thought it was to do with being in front of the child, not a fatal cock up.

At the very least dry run it with a book of the same thickness, but with a 50 cal at close range? or even several feet away... Darwin had his way.

#7 Jul 03, 2017 5:58 am

Vanni
Active

RD, I was about to jokingly tell you that I'm afraid that we'll discover that this strain is totally resistant to any effort - but Life's own response - as happened there.

It may - or may not - appeal to born again Christians, but all I can see for us to do, while paying attention to keep our inner stability/guidance, our sanity, in a world which was already wobbly initially, but which is now losing it totally - is responding with positive energy, prayer, compassion, love if possible, in complement to Life's often urgently needed own response, as we could see in this case.

I am absolutely convinced that in our present situation, the usual procedures wouldn't work any more, actually, they are failing one by one. It takes something of a higher level to take care - we may call it divine, or spiritual: my trust is in this.

This positive attitude as far as I can, cause sometimes I just feel like wetting my hand to administer a resounding slap.

roll

Last edited by Vanni (Jul 03, 2017 6:11 am)

Board footer