You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jul 06, 2017 7:05 am

Slice
Active

WHY THE HELL THAT MAN GO JUMP IN THE CARIBBEAN SEA AND LEAVE US ALONE

Former deputy prime minister and finance minister of Grenada, Bernard Coard has apologised to the families of persons who were killed during the October crisis 34 years ago.
Writing in his book, "The Grenada Revolution: What Really Happened?", expressed his apologies to the families 'for my part in your pain and suffering'.
"Words cannot express adequately the high regard I have for members of the families of all those who lost loved ones on October 19th, and, in one case, a few days later. I wish to especially acknowledge Marcelle Belmar and her extraordinary mother, Sylvia, Pamela Bullen-Cherebin, and Nadia Bishop. Once again, my deepest apologies for my part in your pain and suffering, and that of all your families.

#2 Jul 06, 2017 7:50 am

Silkee
Active

Re: WHY THE HELL THAT MAN GO JUMP IN THE CARIBBEAN SEA AND LEAVE US ALONE

Go to Trinidadexpress.com ( Daily Express) There is an interview with him from 2009 called"Exclusive interview with Bernard Coard. This was after his release.
After reading his extensive biography and amazing details about his life,I remain neutral.
The people who lived  this,are the ones who know what really occured.

#3 Jul 06, 2017 8:44 am

Slice
Active

I am done with everything to do with that ASSHOLE. I ent reading and ah sure ent listening to any sheet coming from him.  lately I realize that the Coards did not care about Grenadians, but it was all about themselves.

#4 Jul 06, 2017 9:39 am

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

I am done with everything to do with that ASSHOLE. I ent reading and ah sure ent listening to any sheet coming from him.  lately I realize that the Coards did not care about Grenadians, but it was all about themselves.

Nothing to add.

#5 Jul 06, 2017 9:52 am

Real Distwalker
Active

He should probably thank all that is holy that he is still in this world and drawing a breath.  Because of him, a lot of Grenadians, Cubans and Americans are not.   

The fool should keep his head down and shut the hell up.

#6 Jul 06, 2017 9:59 am

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

He should probably thank all that is holy that he is still in this world and drawing a breath.  Because of him, a lot of Grenadians, Cubans and Americans are not.   

The fool should keep his head down and shut the hell up.

Again, nothing to add.

Board footer