You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 29, 2016 8:53 pm

1Luv

Prince Harry and Richie Modeste

The royal portrait that really stopped Harry in his tracks: Prince says work by teenage artist is 'amazing' as he is presented with it during Grenada visit

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z4RRtWKUEk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

#2 Nov 30, 2016 4:35 am

Vanni

Re: Prince Harry and Richie Modeste

Followed by unnecessary embittered comments of the usual-idle-behind-monitor-armchair-experts - also called net-parasites - which I stopped reading after a few. From those who would never dare to expose themselves, because they know too well about the predictable nastiness of their likes.

Sometimes it's wiser to shut up.

Great job Richie: one can feel that you've put all your heart into it.

I hope that the appreciative and positive reactions are the ones you take into consideration and keep in your heart.

I hope that you know that some people are addicted into belittling others for them to get any illusion of superiority and, finding a very superficial and short-lived satisfaction in it, they need to regularly start anew to keep the illusion big_smile

The more so when those who allow themselves to diminish your merit haven't even tried to do anything close to what you have done:

Richie do not ever let anyone dim you, nor your passion - take the suggestions from appreciative artists who are practicing what you are doing. You are promising smile

Last edited by Vanni (Nov 30, 2016 6:11 am)

#3 Nov 30, 2016 8:02 am

Slice

Re: Prince Harry and Richie Modeste

1Luv wrote:

The royal portrait that really stopped Harry in his tracks: Prince says work by teenage artist is 'amazing' as he is presented with it during Grenada visit

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z4RRtWKUEk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This guy got talent.  WOW! what ah painting, it is really KEWL.

Board footer