You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jul 13, 2017 12:17 pm

gripe
Active

The Bleaching Enigma: Sammy Sosa?

As the photos in the article prove, Sosa is SO WHITER! Here is the link:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/peo … id=sk2edhp

#2 Jul 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Slice
Active

Re: The Bleaching Enigma: Sammy Sosa?

How the hell that could happen?  I just read that story, and ah say leh me post it, then ah say not much folks on here, know who he is.  Hey to each his own, he wants to be white, then good luck.  Another Michael Jackson.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 13, 2017 12:31 pm)

#3 Jul 13, 2017 12:57 pm

New Historian
Active

No one beats Jamaicans at this foolishness:

https://newsone.com/1159455/vybz-kartel … n-jamaica/

#4 Jul 13, 2017 1:13 pm

Slice
Active

I think it is ah bloody shame, but if they are dat stupid, and not proud of who they are.  Then all I am going to say is Good look.

Ah wonder how many of these folks end up in the Mad House?

#5 Jul 13, 2017 1:48 pm

New Historian
Active

Sammy Sosa is from the DR, where they are obsessed with "the unbearable lightness of being". Looks like his wife got fake boobs so they're a well-matched fake pair!!

#6 Jul 13, 2017 2:22 pm

gripe
Active

Slice, I think that bleachers like Sosa would find a full room in the "Mad House" once they start bleaching their minds. Maybe the outward appearance of their new whiteness is an indication that their mind bleaching is already taking place.

(Slice: "How the hell that could happen? I just read that story, and ah say leh me post it . . ." Sorry I beat you to the punch on this one.)

New Historian, you hit the nail on the head about (Black) Jamaicans' maddening urge to be white. It is amazing that some folks are so ANGRY  with themselves that they choose to whitewash their identity.

#7 Jul 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Expat
Active

And so many White folks going to tanning parlours to get a bit more colour..... folks is strange eh.

Board footer