You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jul 15, 2017 8:23 am

Slice
Active

ABOUT 40% OF AMERICANS ARE RACIST

How on earth, can anyone explain that 40% of Americans are still supporting Trump?  If Obama had done or said 1% of what Trump did, or said he would of been impeached forthwith.

The crazy thing is that, that 40% claim they love America.  The Trumps sold  America for they personal pockets.   If the Health care bill that is in the senate passes, the folks it will hurt the most is those 40%.

Ignorant and racism  are one of the same.  I refuse to believe that humans can be that dumb.

America got me stunned.  Even some members of congress are still supporting The Donald.  How is that possible?

If America do not do something real quick, they will be the joke of the world.

Last edited by Slice (Jul 15, 2017 8:25 am)

#2 Jul 15, 2017 1:38 pm

Expat
Active

Re: ABOUT 40% OF AMERICANS ARE RACIST

Slice wrote:

How on earth, can anyone explain that 40% of Americans are still supporting Trump?  If Obama had done or said 1% of what Trump did, or said he would of been impeached forthwith.

The crazy thing is that, that 40% claim they love America.  The Trumps sold  America for they personal pockets.   If the Health care bill that is in the senate passes, the folks it will hurt the most is those 40%.

Ignorant and racism  are one of the same.  I refuse to believe that humans can be that dumb.

America got me stunned.  Even some members of congress are still supporting The Donald.  How is that possible?

If America do not do something real quick, they will be the joke of the world.

Dude, the majority of them would still say they would rather have a d/head like Trump than an evil witch like Hillary. They made your bed, now you have to lie in it.

It is very little to do with racism, and a lot to do with.... we have control.... maybe with an idiot at the helm, but we are in control.

#3 Jul 15, 2017 2:33 pm

Benedict
Active

America is already the laughing stock of the world. How many leaders you think have faith in your president?  His supporters don't care about the rest of the world. Forget about Ryan and the Republican led congress. On RD site,they say, Obama was worst than that. To them,it is all fake news. We condemn Grenadians for their political affiliation but I think American are worst,if the surveys are correct.

#4 Jul 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Slice
Active

Man ah really doh know how to explain that.  To me that is pure racism. Trudeau gave a speech and he say they should drop the American first line.  I guess they hate for making that statement.

Ah wonder how many of them know, America can't stand alone.

#5 Jul 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Slice
Active

If that 40% start to leave Trump, watch them change their  tune.  GOSH! wha the hell Happen to Country first?

#6 Jul 15, 2017 7:04 pm

GMW
Active

They're under the bed bro. LOL.

I've made my case over the years, around the  entry of Barack Obama. Frankly, If all goes as intended Trump could be the President for life.

I've moved on. LOL.

#7 Jul 18, 2017 9:48 am

Slice
Active

So you wake up? Nah ah give Trump two more years, or until the investigation is complete.  No doubt in my mind, he is guilty as sin.  With ah few exception in the Congress, Most Republican are ready to get rid of him.

Board footer