You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 13, 2016 11:44 am

Slice
Active

WHY I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED HILLARY LOST

America has rejected the politics of destruction.  I voted for Hillary and the democratic party.  I could not vote for ah racist and ah  man who thinks that grabbing a woman private parts is ok.   In these leaks we heard ah bunch about the old guards in the Democratic party,  They were hell bent and crushing Bernie.  In one of they mail, they said is time to crush him and belittle him.

Donna Brazil leak questions to the Hillary camp and that Podesta guy, needs real help.

Trump is the new nominee.  Lets see what he is bringing to the table.

I ent shedding ah tear because Hillary and the corrupt Democratic party lost.

#2 Nov 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: WHY I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED HILLARY LOST

Well, I am not glad Trump won but I am glad Hillary lost... if that even makes sense.

#3 Nov 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Slice wrote:

America has rejected the politics of destruction.  I voted for Hillary and the democratic party.  I could not vote for ah racist and ah  man who thinks that grabbing a woman private parts is ok.   In these leaks we heard ah bunch about the old guards in the Democratic party,  They were hell bent and crushing Bernie.  In one of they mail, they said is time to crush him and belittle him.

Donna Brazil leak questions to the Hillary camp and that Podesta guy, needs real help.

<hr>

Don't call that woman Donna Brazile name again... What that nasty woman did to put crooked Hillary in the whitehouse is a disgrace.... As far concern Slice  Donna Brazile is a disgrace to the whole human Race...

I am glad crooked Hillary lost the Election... She was a little to corky for me... If she had won this Election they would bring more corruption in the whitehouse... Now Crooked Hillary should stay home and take care of her Grandkids and bake cookies for that pervert husband of hers...

#4 Nov 23, 2016 8:38 pm

Slice
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Slice wrote:

<hr>

Don't call that woman Donna Brazile name again... What that nasty woman did to put crooked Hillary in the whitehouse is a disgrace.... As far concern Slice  Donna Brazile is a disgrace to the whole human Race...

I am glad crooked Hillary lost the Election... She was a little to corky for me... If she had won this Election they would bring more corruption in the whitehouse... Now Crooked Hillary should stay home and take care of her Grandkids and bake cookies for that pervert husband of hers...

Not so damn fassssss.  Hillary might be contesting ah few states.  Hold you horses there BRO.   Hillary coming for allyu.

#5 Nov 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Slice wrote:

Not so damn fassssss.  Hillary might be contesting ah few states.  Hold you horses there BRO.   Hillary coming for allyu.

Nothing will come of that.  You know I am right.

#6 Nov 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Slice
Active

I think you might be right. I am dealing with it.  Now I ent vex and I ent disappointed.  Let it be.

BTW.  Nice pictures of Bishop.

Board footer