You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Jul 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Slice
Active

ANYBODY SEEN THIS? BONJAY THE MAN ALMOST DEAD. STILL NOT HIMSELF

Last edited by Slice (Jul 28, 2017 1:38 pm)

#2 Jul 29, 2017 5:25 am

Vanni
Active

Re: ANYBODY SEEN THIS? BONJAY THE MAN ALMOST DEAD. STILL NOT HIMSELF

It's not easy to watch this. It's not easy to know that it happens to some people we care for, and then to a multitude of others we don't even know.

I keep thinking that nothing is by chance, that we are here for a purpose. For ever more intimate meetings with ourselves, with each other, with Life and Its Source. To be It and manifest It ever more radiantly.

Meetings, circumstances and people which may involve more of our agreement than may appear. Where everything is for us the opportunity to transform ourselves, practicing our ability to transmute, while, thanks to the events, we link up and attune with more devotion than before to the Source of Life within.

To be ever more radiant, manifesting with ever more awareness, purpose and purity our divine Source of Life, springing from our core, from which each of us constantly originates, ever renewed - regardless of our spiritual inclination. Source of Life which we also call God. To embrace and practice this divine, miraculous ability to transform situations, to transform ourselves and reach ever further into a quality we could not imagine before.

I am sending King Ajamu and his loved Ones all my best wishes for full recovery. With the benefit of the experience teamed with his best will to turn this into a blessing - a benefit and blessing which we cannot quantify in our human mind - at best we can have a clue in our heart.

Last edited by Vanni (Jul 29, 2017 6:23 am)

Board footer