You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 01, 2017 9:22 am

Slice
Active

LEH WE ALL ADMIT, THE BLACK PRESIDENT WAS THE MOST HONEST IN 50 YEARS.

#2 Aug 01, 2017 9:44 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: LEH WE ALL ADMIT, THE BLACK PRESIDENT WAS THE MOST HONEST IN 50 YEARS.

Oh please. 

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan."

"The ACA will save families an average of $2,500 per year."

"I will close Gitmo during my first year as president."

Here are ton more whoppers...

http://www.politifact.com/personalities … ing/false/

#3 Aug 01, 2017 10:13 am

Slice
Active

The Obama heath insurance, has its problem, but it can be repaired.  Do you really want to go down that road as compared to Trump?

BTW, did you forget it is the Republican that still has Gitmo opened. The maverick, was the one leading that charge.

Say what you want, he is the most honest president.  There were no scandal during his presidency.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 01, 2017 11:59 am)

#4 Aug 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Oh please. 

"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."

"If you like your plan you can keep your plan."

"The ACA will save families an average of $2,500 per year."

"I will close Gitmo during my first year as president."

Here are ton more whoppers...

http://www.politifact.com/personalities … ing/false/

I think that is biased at best.

At the point Obama stated people could keep their doctors etc, he was fully under the impression that was going to happen.

Not closing Gitmo was a failure, not a lie.

I looked at the website you linked.

In 8 years Obama had something like 33 pages of mostly trues, with some half truths and just a few pants on fire.

In 6 months Trump managed 22 pages most of which were lies or half truths and quite a lot of pants on fire.

#5 Aug 01, 2017 2:59 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I thought you were calling Obama objectively truthful, not comparing him to friggin Trump!   That Trump lies constantly does not mean Obama is honest.

#6 Aug 02, 2017 7:06 am

Slice
Active

But ah billion times more honest than Trump.  Is like that man doh know how to speak the truth.  Ah keep wondering what the grown ups around him thinks?  Why can't someone anyone speak up and say man you have got to be truthful.

I can't never understand why grown up do not tell the truth.  Well leh me take that back,  There are times, when man must tell an untruth, but OH GOSH MAN, every word that comes from our president mouth is untruth.  GEE me ah GADDAM BREAK.

#7 Aug 02, 2017 7:56 am

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I thought you were calling Obama objectively truthful, not comparing him to friggin Trump!   That Trump lies constantly does not mean Obama is honest.

Without your link That is exactly what I would have done.

Using the link that you provided to let us all know that Obama was basically honest it was then hard not to note that Trump basically was not.

But then we knew that.

#8 Aug 02, 2017 9:08 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I don't think that Obama was 'basically honest'.  He looks good compared to Trump but compared to an honest person, his pants are definitely on fire.

#9 Aug 02, 2017 9:54 am

Real Distwalker
Active

National Review wrote:

The president was talking about the speech he had given to the Boy Scouts. He said, “I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful.” The Scouts organization says there was no call. In fact, the head of the Scouts, Michael Surbaugh, issued a statement apologizing to the scouting community for the partisan political nature of Trump’s speech.

Earlier, the president had talked about the speech he had given in Warsaw. “Enemies of mine are saying it was the greatest speech ever made on foreign soil by a president.” Is that true? Have enemies said that?

Earlier, the president had talked about the speech he had given in Congress. “Some people said it was the single best speech ever made in that chamber.” Is that true? Did anyone say that? Does it matter?

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/45 … -it-matter

#10 Aug 02, 2017 10:04 am

Slice
Active

This is the very scary thing, when the writer keep asking again and again, does it matter?  It seems 40% of American has accepted that from their president and it  is FRIGGING MADNESS.

I must admit doh, with the Orioles struggling and West Indies maybe the worst Cricket team in the world, Trump makes for exciting television.

Board footer