You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 04, 2017 9:08 am

Slice
Active

YEP RD AH PICKING ON YOU TODAY

Every morning, there is something about the Obamas.  RD, do you think that the Obamas replace the Kennedys as royalties?  How can a nation have so much interest in them?

They on vacation, the press is there.  everything The crazy Lunatic do is now compared with  Obama.

If that man could ah run for president again, he would win easily.  That is why my pick to run for president is Ms. Obama.  She would defeat any Republican easily.

#2 Aug 04, 2017 10:00 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: YEP RD AH PICKING ON YOU TODAY

I don't know really.  I don't have a fanboy personality like MRP.  I don't really care about famous people I don't know.

#3 Aug 04, 2017 11:26 am

Slice
Active

Re: YEP RD AH PICKING ON YOU TODAY

You are I are alike on this issue, I have never ever posted about a celebrity.  Ah really doh give ah rats ARSE about famous folks, but I do think Obama is ah bit different.  Even before he became president, he kinda hard ah following.  Considering the state of the presidency at this point, I think folks are longing for the dignity Obama   brought to the White House.  I know he ent your fan, but ah like to rub it in.

Board footer