You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 06, 2017 9:10 am

Slice
Active

WHY THE HELL ALLYU SYMBOLS ARE SO DAMN SCARY?

As if RD and others was not scary enough, now Expat is trying to scare us straight.  Why the frightening symbols? Thanks Houston and Vanni for trying to keep us calm.

#2 Aug 06, 2017 10:47 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: WHY THE HELL ALLYU SYMBOLS ARE SO DAMN SCARY?

What are you talking about?

#3 Aug 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

What are you talking about?

The Avatar.

#4 Aug 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I drew mine many years ago when I was a boy scout leader for my oldest son's troop.  It seemed like every time we went camping it rained. A lot.  Because of that, we called our group "Raingers" and our slogan was "Everywhere, everytime!"  The drawing was our logo.

#5 Aug 06, 2017 7:26 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I drew mine many years ago when I was a boy scout leader for my oldest son's troop.  It seemed like every time we went camping it rained. A lot.  Because of that, we called our group "Raingers" and our slogan was "Everywhere, everytime!"  The drawing was our logo.

Yet another shaft in your quiver... is there no end to this man's abilities.... smile

Last edited by Expat (Aug 06, 2017 7:26 pm)

#6 Aug 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

As if RD and others was not scary enough, now Expat is trying to scare us straight.  Why the frightening symbols? Thanks Houston and Vanni for trying to keep us calm.

Watchu fraid of?

#7 Aug 07, 2017 6:30 am

Slice
Active

Me ent fraid, but ah like tranquility.  Expat your reminds me of an Earthquake.

#8 Aug 07, 2017 6:31 am

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

You actually drew this?  You are a very talented person.  Just though, you were ah Republican and that was it.

#9 Aug 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Check this out.  It is me with a dude named Robert in 1983 at the airport and again in 2002 at Prickly Bay with the same dude.  Somebody tracked him down for me.   You will note the rain-skull logo on my t-shirt. :-)

I am holding a big dick pendant made with coral the guy made and gave me.  I bought him lunch.  I still have that thing.

11889487_501274556696925_8193745448488903589_n.jpg?oh=b3daea32f1cc017b8b0d3b3765111e05&oe=5A379F36

#10 Aug 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Expat
Active

Would you ever believe such a lovely cuddly boy could turn into an RD...   LoL

Board footer