You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 12, 2017 10:22 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Who do I want to be like when I grow up...

You know everybody have people they admire.... Expat admire people like T.D Jakes, Slice admire people like JAM UP,Hulk Hogan, Little Richard, Snoop Dog and that loser Hillary Clinton and her perverted husband Bill Clinton... I admire people that made a name for themselves...

I admire people like Donald Trump, Vince McMahon, Vanessa Willams, Monica Lewinksy and my most admired individual on this planet is Hugh Hefner..  I could spend all day long just watching videos of Hugh Hefner...

Ah mean the man is in his 90's and he can still satisfy a woman in her 20's..  I was watching a video of Hugh Hefner this morning and everyone of his playmates gave him a morning kiss..

Can you imagine Mt Rich Possi getting a morning kiss from those lovely playmates.... Godfrey would be in his glory...Just watching Hugh Hefner I get so jealous I wish it was me that had all those lovely looking playmates.. Everynight I would sit back as naked as I born and have a different playmate read me a bed time story before I shut my eyes.

I could just see myself all naked and a playmate reading me a bedtime story like Cinderalla and the Poisoned apple, Snow white and the wicked stepmother etc...

I say it once and I am going to say it again... CALYPSO TAKE THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT... THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART FOR HUGH HEFNER....Hugh Hefner made me realize that as long as you alive you could enjoy life the fullest....

When I grow up I want to be just like Hugh Hefner....

MT Rich Possi

#2 Aug 12, 2017 7:53 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Who do I want to be like when I grow up...

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

You know everybody have people they admire.... Expat admire people like T.D Jakes, Slice admire people like JAM UP,Hulk Hogan, Little Richard, Snoop Dog and that loser Hillary Clinton and her perverted husband Bill Clinton... I admire people that made a name for themselves...

I admire people like Donald Trump, Vince McMahon, Vanessa Willams, Monica Lewinksy and my most admired individual on this planet is Hugh Hefner..  I could spend all day long just watching videos of Hugh Hefner...

Ah mean the man is in his 90's and he can still satisfy a woman in her 20's..  I was watching a video of Hugh Hefner this morning and everyone of his playmates gave him a morning kiss..

Can you imagine Mt Rich Possi getting a morning kiss from those lovely playmates.... Godfrey would be in his glory...Just watching Hugh Hefner I get so jealous I wish it was me that had all those lovely looking playmates.. Everynight I would sit back as naked as I born and have a different playmate read me a bed time story before I shut my eyes.

I could just see myself all naked and a playmate reading me a bedtime story like Cinderalla and the Poisoned apple, Snow white and the wicked stepmother etc...

I say it once and I am going to say it again... CALYPSO TAKE THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT... THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART FOR HUGH HEFNER....Hugh Hefner made me realize that as long as you alive you could enjoy life the fullest....

When I grow up I want to be just like Hugh Hefner....

MT Rich Possi

Who the hell is TD Jakes?.... So you want to grow up to be a pimp.... yeah, that's a popular choice in the ghetto so I hear.

Board footer