You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 12, 2017 10:41 am

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Donald Trump was chosen by God to save the world from disaster..

Talkshoppers remember everything I say does always come to past.... Remember just before the Election I keep reminder you talkshoppers that in the book of Revelation there is a chapter in regards to the last days... We are living in the last days there is no doubt about it...

God pick Donald Trump to save the world from great disaster....Everyone is talking about 2020 but I already have 2020 in my rear view mirror... Donald Trump will win again in 2020 by a landslide victory.   I have better things to worry about than worry about the Election in 2020....

Right now I am focusing on the Election in 2024 to see Mike Pence become the 46th President of the United States..

Here is a little story about me... I was born with a gift... My mother told a little story when I was in my early 20's that she kept as a secret from me for years... My mother told me when I was born one of the nurse told her I was born with a veil on my face....The nurse told my mother that this child will able to predict what will happen in the future... As I get older I find it easy to predict things that will happen.

Just before the old Talkshop closed down I predict that 1 month before...I predict Donald Trump will be the next President of the United States.. Now here is major Prediction for you talkshoppers..... Mike Pence will be the 46th President of the United States.

But this I can tell you... I don't trust Mike Pence...Mike Pence is for Mike Pence... Right now Mike Pence is the Vice President but his main focus is the year 2024.... Mike Pence is using his Vice President years to make a way for 2024....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Aug 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Donald Trump was chosen by God to save the world from disaster..

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Talkshoppers remember everything I say does always come to past.... Remember just before the Election I keep reminder you talkshoppers that in the book of Revelation there is a chapter in regards to the last days... We are living in the last days there is no doubt about it...

God pick Donald Trump to save the world from great disaster....Everyone is talking about 2020 but I already have 2020 in my rear view mirror... Donald Trump will win again in 2020 by a landslide victory.   I have better things to worry about than worry about the Election in 2020....

Right now I am focusing on the Election in 2024 to see Mike Pence become the 46th President of the United States..

Here is a little story about me... I was born with a gift... My mother told a little story when I was in my early 20's that she kept as a secret from me for years... My mother told me when I was born one of the nurse told her I was born with a veil on my face....The nurse told my mother that this child will able to predict what will happen in the future... As I get older I find it easy to predict things that will happen.

Just before the old Talkshop closed down I predict that 1 month before...I predict Donald Trump will be the next President of the United States.. Now here is major Prediction for you talkshoppers..... Mike Pence will be the 46th President of the United States.

But this I can tell you... I don't trust Mike Pence...Mike Pence is for Mike Pence... Right now Mike Pence is the Vice President but his main focus is the year 2024.... Mike Pence is using his Vice President years to make a way for 2024....

Mt Rich Possi

Yes you are potentially so right. We might well be living in the last days thanks to that uncontrollable buffoon you seem to admire.

#3 Aug 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

>>>Yes you are potentially so right. We might well be living in the last days thanks to that uncontrollable buffoon you seem to admire.<<<<

Now..Now..Now.. Expat watch your mouth... Trump is not a Buffoon... He knew what states to campaign in that's why he won the Election..... Hillary is the Buffoon because she ran a lousy campaign and she didn't campaign in the right states....  America is sad because Trump won the Election and he going to win again in 2020....Expat You going to say I told you so...

Expat remember how you had a good laugh when I told you Trump was going to win... Well I had the last laugh and I going to laugh at you again in 2020 just in case you alive and didn't kick the bucket by then...

MT Rich Possi

#4 Aug 14, 2017 5:26 am

Calypso
Active

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

>>>Yes you are potentially so right. We might well be living in the last days thanks to that uncontrollable buffoon you seem to admire.<<<<

Now..Now..Now.. Expat watch your mouth... Trump is not a Buffoon... He knew what states to campaign in that's why he won the Election..... Hillary is the Buffoon because she ran a lousy campaign and she didn't campaign in the right states....  America is sad because Trump won the Election and he going to win again in 2020....Expat You going to say I told you so...

Expat remember how you had a good laugh when I told you Trump was going to win... Well I had the last laugh and I going to laugh at you again in 2020 just in case you alive and didn't kick the bucket by then...

MT Rich Possi

You are such and insufferable jackass, a complete nincompoop! I do see a similarity between you both: arrogance, misogynistic attitude, entitlement, etc. When the anti-minority group come to lynch, you'll he be there without the hood as brazen and raw and ready just when you're abut to die.

#5 Aug 14, 2017 7:09 am

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

MT Rich Possi

You are such and insufferable jackass, a complete nincompoop! I do see a similarity between you both: arrogance, misogynistic attitude, entitlement, etc. When the anti-minority group come to lynch, you'll he be there without the hood as brazen and raw and ready just when you're abut to die.

Kaiso, you and do not agree, but LORD ah I am in total agreement, with your statement.

Board footer