You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 12, 2017 3:07 pm

GMW

Now that they've gotten their country back, what are they going to do

Hello Charlottesville, VA. There's hardly a place where Donald trump receives more adoration. Apart from MRP's bedroom. I've been calling this trend for what it is since its recent resurfacing and I've gotten quite a lot of heat for that even on T/S by many unwitting supporters of this scourge. And of course they're gonna continue to say Donald Trump's rhetoric has nothing to do with it. Maybe it's Obama's fault. How dare he has the audacity to have the power that is reserved for a certain race and gender.

Again I ask, who are these people supporting Donal Trump? One thing I know, Trump can easily get re-elected with 20% support. That's if he even needs that much. KKK lives matter. LOL!

#2 Aug 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Expat

Re: Now that they've gotten their country back, what are they going to do

Trump is getting slammed for not being pointed enough in his criticism of the Neo Nazi's, on CNN by some speakers.

I tend to agree that he could have been more effusive, and more hard line in his comments.... as per his normal style.

However give Jack he Jacket, from watching him speak, it was obvious he was parroting what was written down. Is it fair to rip him to pieces when he speaks his mind and talks bollocks, and then rip him to pieces because someone else has put less confrontational words in his mouth. You can't have it both ways.

I actually agree with him that despite the Alt Right brigade being the cinder that has sparked the fire, and that the opposition were justified in being there to oppose the KKK etc, BOTH sides were initiating violence at some point.

It just so happens that some shaven head fascist got the last word with a car. With the amount of second amendment long rifle carriers it is lucky we didn't have a shoot out at the OK corral.

#3 Aug 13, 2017 10:08 am

GMW

>>It just so happens that some shaven head fascist got the last word with a car.<<

Nope. Wrong. What preceded that was the largest gathering of neo-nazzi racist this country has seen in decades. So while this terrorist took one life and injured others, that is hardly the big picture. It's even worse. You still playing down what's happening? Even now? Interesting.

>>...it was obvious he was parroting what was written down.<<

Oh poor thing. Don't blame PRESIDENT TRUMP. He was merely aping President Steve Bannon to the rest of the Country. Man you're nuts.

I cyah fit in around here.

#4 Aug 13, 2017 10:22 am

Real Distwalker

You know, when the Nazis and Communists are at war, it is best to cheer for their mutual destruction.   Alt-right assholes vs Antifa assholes.   There were no good guys there.

#5 Aug 13, 2017 10:27 am

Real Distwalker

That said, a significant part of the trouble in the world today is caused by 25 year old boys who can't get laid.   Take for instance the Tiki Teutons here.  If ever there was a more obvious group of adult virgins struggling with guilt over their compulsive masturbation obsession, I haven't seen it.

DHEW_zmWsAA7pYu.jpg

#6 Aug 13, 2017 10:41 am

Real Distwalker

Trump's comments were embarrassing babble not worthy of the seriousness of events.

Board footer