You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Dec 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Slice I don't Trust GMW... Everything I say does come to past...

GMW and I enjoy music and we love music to the bone... But when coming to Politics for some reason I don't trust GMW...  There is something about GMW I don't trust...One day Slice you going to tell me I was right just like how I was right when I keeping pounding in Talkshoppers head that Donald Trump was going to win..

Right now GMW hiding behind is keyboard because he is ashame to show his face knowing that he never vote for the person he was bragging about...

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Dec 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Calypso

Re: Slice I don't Trust GMW... Everything I say does come to past...

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

GMW and I enjoy music and we love music to the bone... But when coming to Politics for some reason I don't trust GMW...  There is something about GMW I don't trust...One day Slice you going to tell me I was right just like how I was right when I keeping pounding in Talkshoppers head that Donald Trump was going to win..

Right now GMW hiding behind is keyboard because he is ashame to show his face knowing that he never vote for the person he was bragging about...

Mt Rich Possi

MRP I sent a picture of grace jones in a Bikini for you. See it in the photography section.

#3 Dec 05, 2016 8:42 am

Slice

Re: Slice I don't Trust GMW... Everything I say does come to past...

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Mt Rich Possi

Boy ah met the man, and he real KEWL  Ah doh know whey he dey these days, but trust me you and him are very part as far as politicos goes.  You in Mars and he on earth.  He is still ah Sallupp doh.  One day ah tell you the kinda car he drives around in.

Board footer