You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 14, 2017 9:53 am

Dancer
Active

Champion

Thanks     ......   to .......  USAIN BOLT  a source of class, light and talent for the last 15 years .
Enjoy and be safe.

#2 Aug 14, 2017 10:12 am

Slice
Active

Re: Champion

I am so happy that show off bustard lost.

#3 Aug 14, 2017 10:18 am

Slice
Active

Slice wrote:

Usually  I am against American, when it comes to West Indians, but GOSH! ah was happy when Gatlin cut he ARSE.

#4 Aug 15, 2017 3:41 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:
Slice wrote:

Usually  I am against American, when it comes to West Indians, but GOSH! ah was happy when Gatlin cut he ARSE.

This division against Afro-Americans and West-Indians must stop! Gatlin won because of good sportsmanship and must be appreciated whether he is an American or not. Mr. Bolt has served his county and has made us proud for over a decade. He is not a so showoff. He is what he is. You can be at the top for only so long until someone takes over. Stop this division, Slice!!!

#5 Aug 15, 2017 8:24 am

Dancer
Active

Found the Lord Calypso ?
You are so nice , gentle , understanding , dese days , singing hymns and ting , while trying to educated  basic ignorance.
YOU will not succeed .  lmao
ANYhow  good post , but you should not have mentioned Gatlin's name in the same post as  Champion Bolt.
Apology needed .....    thank you.

#6 Aug 15, 2017 8:30 am

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:
Slice wrote:

This division against Afro-Americans and West-Indians must stop! Gatlin won because of good sportsmanship and must be appreciated whether he is an American or not. Mr. Bolt has served his county and has made us proud for over a decade. He is not a so showoff. He is what he is. You can be at the top for only so long until someone takes over. Stop this division, Slice!!!

Ok I am not a revengeful guy, but ah just hate Show off people.  Ok what ah was saying ah doh really care who beat Bolt, ah just wanted someone to cut he ASS.

#7 Aug 15, 2017 8:55 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Ok I am not a revengeful guy, but ah just hate Show off people.  Ok what ah was saying ah doh really care who beat Bolt, ah just wanted someone to cut he ASS.

Yes, his ass was cut and he took it graciously!

#8 Aug 15, 2017 10:45 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:
Slice wrote:

Slice I am hearing your sentiments echoed.  He should have resigned unbeaten a few years  ago when he had announced he will resign . He should have walked out with his reputation intact before taking blows, how silly of  Bolt to wait for a beating first.  Like if Bolt is not a real Grenadian  not so we does it. Why look for blows  that will teach him lol
Sometimes it's not what you thought will happen.
When  God say yes NOBODY CAN'T SAY NO  food for thought  wait I say on the Lord for God moves in mysterious ways.

#9 Aug 15, 2017 11:19 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

It's better it happened so with Bolt more Drama for the public some people like him are like that they don't like to walk out with their dignity intact they wait for when water more than flour. I could imagine  the smile on the winner's family face.  Apart from being a runner is he pen and paper materia I mean book smart he can move on for that certificate nobody cant recall it from him food for thought ?

#10 Aug 16, 2017 8:33 am

Slice
Active

Bolt is not done.  He will be back.  These Show off kinds doh know when to stop.

Board footer