You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Aug 16, 2017 8:49 am

Slice
Active

I TRY TO GET AH PEEP AT ALL CABLE NEWS CHANNELL AND THE DIFFERENCE IS

AMAZING.

CNN and MSNBC covered the Trump news conference  24-7.  FOX and OAN and the other Republican channel behave like that news conference did not even happen.

Now ah know why they say, FOX and OAN viewers are dumb.

OK I get the KKK, I know way they are coming from.  But here is what really puzzles me, I do not get the Neo Nazis.  Did America fight Hitler and lost ah bunch of American life's?  I just think if they hate America so much, afterall their beliefs is not close to being American.

These folks should be deported to somewhere ah doh know way, but they should not be in America.

#2 Aug 16, 2017 9:35 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: I TRY TO GET AH PEEP AT ALL CABLE NEWS CHANNELL AND THE DIFFERENCE IS

Yep...

20799347_1092148327586826_8147316229572814509_n.jpg?oh=4f81e8a1d5441643099c11b26b0c85a1&oe=5A1F5F6D

#3 Aug 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Expat
Active

Re: I TRY TO GET AH PEEP AT ALL CABLE NEWS CHANNELL AND THE DIFFERENCE IS

Slice wrote:

AMAZING.

CNN and MSNBC covered the Trump news conference  24-7.  FOX and OAN and the other Republican channel behave like that news conference did not even happen.

Now ah know why they say, FOX and OAN viewers are dumb.

OK I get the KKK, I know way they are coming from.  But here is what really puzzles me, I do not get the Neo Nazis.  Did America fight Hitler and lost ah bunch of American life's?  I just think if they hate America so much, afterall their beliefs is not close to being American.

These folks should be deported to somewhere ah doh know way, but they should not be in America.

Surely Neo Nazis are just like another brand of cigarettes, they taste just about exactly the same, they will both kill you, and the only real difference is the box. KKK have a thing about bedlinen maybe they were all bed wetters when they were kids?  And the Nazis like to pretend there is still a chance not just for America to be free of any other group than then Arians, but the whole World. Maybe we could differentiate them by saying the KKK has a smaller agenda?

Board footer