You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Dec 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Oh Gosh what big Cry Baby....

crybaby.jpg

What a big cry baby.... Who laugh last laugh best.... You were laughing when you call Donald Trump supporters a basket of Deplorables...  Now Donald Trump supporters laughing at you crying your eyes out....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Dec 05, 2016 12:16 am

OGTrump

Re: Oh Gosh what big Cry Baby....

She's evil. I keep telling Daddy that he needs to lock her up.

#3 Dec 05, 2016 8:20 am

Slice

OGTrump wrote:

Sit back and enjoy this ride.  It would be very interesting. Seriously, ah doh like the racist Trump, but am I sad that Hillary lost? Nope.

From start to finish, this is the worst campaign I have ever witness.  I am real happy the elites behind the scenes of the Democratic party are defeated.  The system was rigged against Bernie and  we are paying for it.

#4 Dec 07, 2016 10:45 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:
OGTrump wrote:

Sit back and enjoy this ride.  It would be very interesting. Seriously, ah doh like the racist Trump, but am I sad that Hillary lost? Nope.

From start to finish, this is the worst campaign I have ever witness.  I am real happy the elites behind the scenes of the Democratic party are defeated.  The system was rigged against Bernie and  we are paying for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you talking about Slice... This was one of the most entertaining Election in history... Remember when the Access Hollywood tape came out and everyone thought that was the end of Trump... Well Trump had other things on his mind when he interview 3 of Bill Clinton's women...  During the Debate Hillary look as white as Ghost when she saw those three women sitting in the stands...

I am glad Donald Trump is the man of the year..... God that man me laugh during the Primaries and leading up the Election.... Come on Slice this was entertainment at it's finest...

Mt Rich Possi

#5 Dec 08, 2016 8:11 am

Slice

Now sit back and enjoy the madness.  I ent shedding ah tear, but that is the worst mistake Americans made.  At the end of his one term, there will be scandals galore.

All the blame for electing Trump must be squarely laid on the Big wigs behind the Democratic party.  They all knew Hillary was ah horrible candidate, yet they did all in their power to make sure she was the nominee.

Board footer