You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 01, 2018 7:57 am

Slice
Active

I AM GETTING IN TOO MUCH TROUBLE HERE IN THE SPICE

Yesterday while siting on me porch, this young man came up to me and just started looking at me.  Then he started saying Slice look at me.  For more than two minutes, he would not tell me who he is.  Then he said, but Slice me and you played cricket together in Vole Pasture, how the hell you doh recognize me?

Then he said I owned Telesford construction company.  That company is one of the premier companies in Grenada. He knew I was in Grenada, but was waiting to see how long it was going to take me to visit him and ole talk.  He is also mad at me for not giving him the job to renovate me house; because after all, we were real PADNAHS. Anyway, by the time the night was over, we became real PADNAHS again and lime until about 11pm.

Then ah visited this ole friend, because someone told me, that is where he lived.  Then true to our form we started talking about politics.  I started bad talking about how the election was stolen, by the NNP guy who was in charge.  He allowed me to run me mouth and then said Slice I am that guy you are running your mouth about.  Me face turn red.  Sorry NDC folks, this guy is just too damn honest to steal anything.  I know him we almost grew up together and he just won't do such ah ting.

Ah now are beginning to wonder if folks are saying, wha the hell Slice playing?  The price I am paying for staying away for so damn long and not keeping in touch.

Last edited by Slice (Aug 01, 2018 7:58 am)

#2 Aug 01, 2018 9:24 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: I AM GETTING IN TOO MUCH TROUBLE HERE IN THE SPICE

A lot of the shit we think we know turn out to be false when confronted. 

If you are an expert on anything and see that thing in movies or news, you realize how badly it is misportrayed; almost every time.  You have to assume that the portrayal of things in which you are not an expert are also misportrayed.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Aug 01, 2018 9:24 am)

#3 Aug 01, 2018 1:23 pm

Beautiful Bradly Bolton
Active

Slice, I have been looking for a real hook to the story I am going to try to present in my upcoming film and this may be it.

We are going to produce the best modern day historical documentary about our times in Grenada and it has to be different from the same ole, same ole stuff that everybody has seen and heard a thousand times. The story of your history, your friends, what it was like to leave and what it is like to come back. I think there may be some pure video gold there.

I prefer my Cohibas to have their wrappers soaked in dark rum three times a day (morning, noon and night) then sealed in a plastic bag. Repeat this cycle for at least 5 days. They burn longer and taste better that way.

I'm picturing you and I sitting out on your front porch, smoking fine, rum soaked Cuban cigars, along with your friends, having some ole, ole talk while some cameras are there to capture the magic that can't be found at any other place, in any other way. Ah ready for it.

#4 Aug 01, 2018 3:21 pm

Slice
Active

Boy ah have some crazy friends.  Hope you can handle them.  Yep buying ah Cuban cigar in Grenada is as easy as pie.  Doh worry we go have ah great time.  Sheet ah need better weather update ah kinda stuck at home.  If it is in Baltimore and 26 inches ah snow was outside ah going out, but ah doh know about Grenada; so ah fraid to get out there.  What ah day for either ah woman or ah bottle  ah Clarkes Court.

Board footer