You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#21 Aug 05, 2018 11:22 am

Slice
Active

Re: Jamaican Men and Prostate Cancer

What?  Just admit we West Indians men are good.   You tink we are all Cave men and sometimes we are, but we can be very civilize when we want.

#22 Aug 05, 2018 2:54 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

So who made you an expert on West Indian men?  Ah hate when ah man invade my space.  Yes there are some cultures that it is ok for,  ah man to peck ah man on the cheek, and men are more friendly towards another man. I  do not fear homosexuality, to each his own.  Gay men do not bother me, but you see me ah love women.

Loving women does not mean you are a good lover. You have to know how to me comfortably intimate with men before you are a good lover. If you are not comfortable with men then you are not going to be comfortable loving women intimately. YOU ARE A BULL1 NOTHING BUT A BRUTAL FUCKER. I see a lot of those animalistic traits in Caribbean men.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/125775- … th-someone

I fear you know little about men and loving, your life has been a barren battle field.

Unless I am the exception to the rule.

It could simply be I was lucky enough to be coached by a much older woman when I was a young fella.

To HAVE to be able to show affection to, another male is absolutely not a necessity when making a woman frisky and keeping her finely tuned like a violin.

#23 Aug 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

So who made you an expert on West Indian men?  Ah hate when ah man invade my space.  Yes there are some cultures that it is ok for,  ah man to peck ah man on the cheek, and men are more friendly towards another man. I  do not fear homosexuality, to each his own.  Gay men do not bother me, but you see me ah love women.

Loving women does not mean you are a good lover. You have to know how to me comfortably intimate with men before you are a good lover. If you are not comfortable with men then you are not going to be comfortable loving women intimately. YOU ARE A BULL1 NOTHING BUT A BRUTAL FUCKER. I see a lot of those animalistic traits in Caribbean men.

https://www.bustle.com/articles/125775- … th-someone

I fear you know little about men and loving, your life has been a barren battle field.

Unless I am the exception to the rule.

It could simply be I was lucky enough to be coached by a much older woman when I was a young fella.

To HAVE to be able to show affection to, another male is absolutely not a necessity when making a woman frisky and keeping her finely tuned like a violin.

Yes, the best lover I had was broken in by women twenty years his senior and he was the best!

#24 Aug 05, 2018 7:43 pm

houston
Active

I was 17, she was 34 with quite a body.
Knew who she was but never expected an offer of a ride home from a local venue and a night at her place. A special night that had me feeling like a tiger.
Few days later she gives a courtesy call to state that she has a severe case of body crabs. They were even in her eye lashes, so I had better get checked out.
I was horrified, had never thought of such a beast being on my body. The thought of them being on her eyelashes was very disturbing.
Made an appointment with Dr. Thorpe, the family doctor who had delivered each of my sisters and I, and went the next day. It was difficult to tell him why I was there but he was a professional. Put on the latex gloves, brought over the spotlight and said pull them down. Sure enough he found a critter on my groin area and pointed. When I looked down and saw it I almost fainted. The thought of those parasites feasting on my body was grossly sickening.
Thorpe wrote me out a prescription for this ointment called Kwallada. Went to the most incognito pharmacy I could find and sure enough the pharmacist was a very pretty, attractive lady. Have never felt so embarrassed but the Kwallada did the trick.
My desire for sex took a long time to come back.

#25 Aug 05, 2018 8:26 pm

Calypso
Active

houston wrote:

Knew who she was but never expected an offer of a ride home from a local venue and a night at her place. A special night that had me feeling like a tiger.
Few days later she gives a courtesy call to state that she has a severe case of body crabs. They were even in her eye lashes, so I had better get checked out.
I was horrified, had never thought of such a beast being on my body. The thought of them being on her eyelashes was very disturbing.
Made an appointment with Dr. Thorpe, the family doctor who had delivered each of my sisters and I, and went the next day. It was difficult to tell him why I was there but he was a professional. Put on the latex gloves, brought over the spotlight and said pull them down. Sure enough he found a critter on my groin area and pointed. When I looked down and saw it I almost fainted. The thought of those parasites feasting on my body was grossly sickening.
Thorpe wrote me out a prescription for this ointment called Kwallada. Went to the most incognito pharmacy I could find and sure enough the pharmacist was a very pretty, attractive lady. Have never felt so embarrassed but the Kwallada did the trick.

ABSOLUTELY GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

#26 Aug 05, 2018 8:55 pm

houston
Active

Yup, the realities of life can drive one bugs.

#27 Aug 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

Woyyy, that was a crabby start...

Glad to say I have never been in receipt of any infestation or disease related to sex. I guess considering the time when I was most active was when the pill had come of age, I was just plain lucky.

Board footer