You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 06, 2018 7:09 am

Slice
Active

MY GREENIDGE FAMILY REUNION

Thank God for family historians. So my information so far is that they did not own slaves, that do not mean, that the Greenidges did not own slaves, what it means is that one of Great Great Grand father did not own any. It was really fun meeting all these Greenidges.  The bad thing about these Reunions,  is that no matter how good the women looks you must remember they are your family.

We have to be the largest family in Grenada.  In my ole age I took part in a 100 meters dash and almost won.  Came in third by ah whisker two 21 year beat me.  Doh worry I ent doing dat again.  Was called upon later to run again, but I decline.  I remember the Medical system in Grenada is not the best.

Looking ahead, to formal Dinner this Wednesday night.  My goal in the coming months is to educate my family , there are not two Greenidge family, we are all family.  Paul Greenidge is the only Greenidge that landed in Grenada.

Can't wait to meet this old Talkshopper for all the information, he has documents and photos to prove his dads story.  What an educational day.

#2 Aug 06, 2018 9:11 am

Dancer
Active

Re: MY GREENIDGE FAMILY REUNION

Yes Please , get the History , cause I am not from Scotland either.
sad , sad. lol.

Board footer